03| Naina Da Kya Kasoor

A/N: So, I am posting it here once again, alot of you may have read it on TellyUpdate and also Wattpad, earlier but as I took down the previous OS book, it was also taken down and for good, I realised that this was actually one of the very first musical shot, that I wrote, so this deserved to be in this book, ain't it?

There are little bit changes and I believe, a better version of what I wrote like year or two ago. I will update it's second part but obviously, with little bit changes and a new song ;)

Hope you will enjoy it, as much as the last time.

Also, I will be posting some more OS, until I have some time to properly update my stories.

•☆•☆•☆•

•☆• Happy Reading •☆•

03| Naina Da Kya Kasoor

LOVE : When you meet the one who changes the way your heart beats , dance with them to that rhythm for as long as the song Lasts.

It's beautiful.
It's overwhelming.
It's heart-warming.

It's when you have no more control over your heart and mind.

Same is the case with Mr Kunj Sarna, who happened to fell in love with his wife, just four month's, post their marriage.

It was an arrange marriage, where either of them, atleast according to him, weren't ready to get into this relationship but adverse to there pleasings, they were married but who knew, that the buisnessman Kunj Sarna, would fall in love one day.

Her smile enlightens his day. Her endless bickering is now a melody to his heart. Without them, he is incomplete. His day seems incomplete to him, without her being around him. A void fills his life without her.

This arrogant, straight forward, cold hearted yet hot and sexy businessman, whose heart was surrounded by the thick walls of "NO LOVE, ENTRY" has hopelessly fallen for his cute, hot and not so innocent wifey.

But! But! But! The problem is not that, he fell in love with his "Siyappa Queen", but how to confess his love for her.

He is totally clueless with romantic ideas to woo a woman. He don't know how to express his feelings and it was a big deal for, Mr Kunj Sarna.

Well, if it was a buisness deal, it would not have been a problem for him to crack but the only thought of an idea, for a sweet date and his confession of love, to his wife, made him fist his hairs in frustration. Why it had to be this difficult.

[Arey abhi abhi pyara sa chehra dikha hai
Jaane kya kahun uspe kya likha hai
Gehra samandar dil dooba jismein
Ghayal hua main uss pal se isme]

"UHG! Kunj Sarna what kind of a businessman you are? Can't even think of a simple idea to propose your wife?", muttered Kunj, in frustration to himself thinking for an umpteenth time for an effective, good idea.

"Why you have to be so tough with all the situations that now it's a problem for you to think of an sweet idea", muttered his heart, daringly.

"HUH! Would you stop taunting and let me think", argued his mind, frustrated.

"What good are you, for?", muttered his heart, giggling.

Kunj huffed in anger. As always, his heart and mind were at war. If they would have never been at war, at first, he would have been oblivious of his love for Twinkle, the love of his life and his wife.

Kunj groaned internally and rubbed his hands over his face in frustration, when his mind and heart, for the first time in life mocked together, "Uh, haan Kunj Sarna, not our fault. Sab apke naina da kasur hai,"