JohnMark

Requested from @uglyyassgirl

I'm sorry it took me so long 😭😭 please forgive me and enjoy.

And since you said I could choose the setting its gonna be inspired from that one video of Johnny calling to Mark super softly and cuddly. But instead of a ski resort they're just in the woods in winter. So this smut is gonna be cuddly and soft and lovey. I hope you like it 💚💚
There aren't any warnings this time
--------------------------------------------------
Johnny's Pov

I feel so calm. I look over to my boyfriend who's playing in the snow with cheeseballs making a smiley face. I smile softly and watch him play.

"Hey." I almost whisper to him, "Look at me." He doesn't really respond so I call him again, "Look at me."

As his head raises and he looks up at me, smiling like the cute baby he is. I laugh lightly and he blushes and looks away. I softly wrap my arms around him and kiss the tip of his head.

"Hey cutie." I say smiling down at the small boy in my arms.

He blushes and looks up at me smiling, "Hey yourself."

I quickly kiss his lips, "Come on. Let's go back."

He nods and shyly takes my hand as I lead him back to the cabin. Once we get inside he takes off his jacket and drops it on the back of a chair while slipping his shoes off. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his small waist pulling him into my chest. He gasps lightly and brings his arms around my neck, playing with my hair as I bury my face into his neck. We stand like that for a little bit, enjoying each other and warming up. I softly run my hands up and down his sides as I breath his scent in. He shivers and pulls my head closer.

I chuckle lightly and squeeze him tighter as I start placing soft kisses onto his neck. I feel him relax in my arms and tilt his head to the side. I kiss up and down his neck making him moan as I got harder and harder.

"Let me take you Mark." I whisper into his ear, "Let me show you how much I love you baby."

He turns around and stares up at me with slightly hooded eyes. His arms loosely hang on my shoulders. He gives me one of his absolutely breath-taking smiles as he stands on his tippy toes. Pulling my head closer till his lips are almost on mine. I can feel his breath, I can smell his cologne and shampoo. He is my favorite smell in the world. He is my world.

"Yes." he whispers before pulling me into a kiss.

The kiss is light and soft with underlying hints of lust. His lips are so pillowy and incredible I wish I could kiss him forever. I run my hands up and down his back and sides before I settle them on his hips, pulling him closer to me. He runs his hands all over my arms, shoulders and back. He decides to keep his hands on my biceps, lightly squeezing every now and then.

I run my hands down his hips and to the back of his thieghs, pulling up, telling him to jump. He jumps and instantly wraps his legs around my waist. I continue to hold him and kiss his neck as I back us against a wall, pinning him there. He moans as we start heating up. I keep one hand under him, holding him up, as my other hand snakes its way up his shirt. I lightly pinch and roll his nipple causing him to release one of his beautiful moans into my mouth. The first of many for tonight.

He breaks our kiss and leans his head back against the wall. Leaving his neck wide open for me. I duck my head down and start lightly sucking on his perfectly smooth, unblemished skin. He moans again and rolls his hips up as I hit his sweet spot. I smirk into his neck and attack the spot right at the junction of his collar bone and shoulder.

He bucks his hips up again and tugs at my shirt, "Please, Johnny, please. Off."

I pull away and allow him to pull off my shirt. His hands come back and rest on my chest. He lightly runs his fingers up and down my body, admiring me. I smile down at him as he looks up at me. He leans forward and places his angelic lips against my blazing body. I moan and tangle my hand into his hair, his lips sending electric shocks through my body where ever he placed them. I pull us away from the wall as he continues to suck on my torso. Leaving it a patchwork of purplish love marks. He pulls away as I carry him to our room and he takes off his shirt. Throwing it somewhere as I set him down on our soft, fluffy, white bed. I place my hands beside his head and look at him. I can see the eagerness in his eyes but also the passionate love burning beneath the lust.