Part 1 ₪

Krystal POV.

"Okay thats all for today. I hope all of you do some revision as you will be sit for mid year examination in next month. Class dismissed" Mrs Yoon, our classroom teacher packed her things after saying class dismissed.

"Ne" all of us said together.

I took a look at my wrist watch. Omo! Theres a few minutes left before my work shift starts. I quickly packed my things up and started to run.'Ppali. Have another five minutes left' i told to myself. From here, i saw the coffee shop where i've been worked at. Just not too far from me.'Yeah finally another step' . Without looking left and right, i just crossed the road as im on rushing. Screeeeeetttttttt *sound of a car took an emergency break*

"AAAAAAAAAAA" I shouted loudly as i felt a car nearly hit me. My body fell on the road. I felt something hurt on my body. I saw blood on the road but it was a few drop of blood. I saw my elbow covered by blood.'Shit!' I said in my heart. I quickly stood up from the road. An owner of the car get off from his car angrily.

"Do you wanna die?! Why you crossed the road without looking surrounding you pabo?!" He yelled

"Mianhae. Its my fault. But you dont have to call me pabo, you ugly man" i said back. I took my bag and walked into the coffee shop quickly. "I knew its my fault but u dont have to call me pabo. Who the hell are u want to say me stupid. Shit urgh!" I nag along my way to my locker. I put my bag in the locker and put on my brown apron and name tag harshly. I started my work without remember i have a cut on my elbow.

Jin POV.

'You must marry with Jihyo, son. Theres no other way to save our family business' dad said with pitiful eyes.

Suddenly i remembered our discussion last night. "Shit i swear to god im not going to marry with that shameless woman" i talked to myself. I drove my car without not knowing where my destination. Suddenly, a girl with a school uniform crossed the road. Screeeeeeetttttttttt. My body have been pushed forward. "Stupid girl!" I said angrily. I get off from my car and saw the girl already stood up.

"Do you wanna die!? Why you crossed the road without looking surrounding you pabo?!" I yelled at the girl.

"Mianhae. Its my fault. But you dont have to call me pabo, you ugly man" she said back. She took her bag and walked into a coffee shop quickly. "Aishhh that stupid girl!" I murmured. My eyes caught a few drop of blood on the road. I stared at the girl. I saw her elbow was covered by blood. "Ugh whatever!" I walked into my car. Started to drive again. I started to remember that girl. Her sparkle eyes, her innocent face, her thin eyebrow like it was shaped....."Hahaha what i am doing right now? That girl will always look ugly for me even though she has a nice look huh" i sighed.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Author's note//

So how is it? It is my first time writing a fanfic. Hope you guys liked it and do vote. If theres any word that makes u guys uncomfortable, pls let me know and pls just comment it. Xoxo

-minseokbby♥