Part 11 ₪

Jin POV.

I caught her staring at me, i hate to say this but maybe this stupid girl was checking me out. A little bit cocky, i know that.

"Take picture. It will last longer" that was when i saw her jaw dropped when seeing me entered her room. I sat on the couch and plugged my earphone on. She was mumbling something that i dont even bothered to know what. Jimin was sitting at the corner of the bed and started to talk about some topic.

Damn it was so boring here! Lets plug my earphone off and listening to whatever they were talking. Yeah thats it!

"You know, i missed you already since it had already been a week you stucked at here." Jimin said while looking ground. Did Jimin want to say that he missed that stupid girl? Get your sense back jimin ah. She's not worth your miss at all. That stu--

She has her name. It is Krystal

And yes, you are now already know how to speak her name.

This stupid girl, will be the one who you will love endlessly. Trust me

In your dreams! That will never happen for sure.

Remember that you is me. Me is you

And whatever, just cut it off! Why do i have this crazy subsconcious with me? Hell yeah, i really hate this subsconcious.

You couldnt hate me because you--

"What was he doing here?" This time, i must be thankful to this stupid girl for interrupting my stupid thought.

"Do you really think that i am here for visiting you? Hell no." I said back, throwing my gaze away from her. Because i have to admit this, her piercing gaze would really kill my sanity.

"You jerk! Who wants you to be the visitor though. Hell no!" She said sarcastically while mimicking the way i said the 'hell no' sentences. Aish this girl, really know how to get on my nerves. Oh my god, why is this girl exists in this world, i sighed.

Because this girl was created from your left rib. Thats mean, she is your destiny

And could you please stop talking nonsense? Of course it wouldnt happen. Yeah finally, you listened to me huh. You should do this from the--

"I wonder why you just keep in silent" she paused and acting like she was thinking for the reason of why i just keep in silent and "Oh maybe! You lost your words huh? Or maybe you already lose with me? Or maybe i already--"

"Shut up girl. You're just wasting my time you know? Jimin ah ppali, we have a practice in a few hours later" i just cut her off. I guess she was born in chicken coops maybe, since she was talking back non stop. Bad thought, i know.

I saw her jaw dropped, like she was shocked what had she heard from me just now. Suddenly she burst into laughter. She laughed her ass off, like theres no tomorrow. Whats wrong with this girl?

"Krystal ah, whats funny here?" Jimin asked when he also felt confused why that stupid girl burst into laughter when she heard me. Glad that Jimin already asked that, so theres no need for me to waste my energy to ask the stupid girl or maybe crazy girl. Yeah you know since she was burst into laughter out of sudden, so crazy girl seems suitable with her.

"Wait wait! He? Dance practice? You means he is your boy band member? For the God's sake?" She asked while still gasping for air. This stupid girl really found it so funny huh.

"Yes he is. He is in the vocal line though. Whats wrong with that?" Jimin asked again. Concern and confused written on his face, i guess he really sympathized for me. And guess what? This stupid yet crazy girl still burst into laughter. I repeat, still. Burst. Into. Laughter.