Part 5 ₪

Krystal POV.

"*knock knock knock* sweetie, wake up! Youre late for school. It already 7 o clock" mum said while knocking my door like she would want to break them. "Arasso" mum left after heard my answer "5 more minutes eomma" i said back as i knew mum had just went back to kitchen. You know it so sucks when you have to wake up early in the morning. I curled myself back under my blanket, just trying to make an awesome sleep again but i couldnt make it. I yawned and tidy up my bed. I took a look on my bumblebee-designed alarm clock on my table beside my bed. Yeah i loved bumblebee so much. I took my bath and dressed up for school. After i satisfied looked at my reflection at the mirror, i went to kitchen for breakfast. "Im going eomma, take care of yourself at home" i bidded mum after ate my breakfast. I ran after realised i still have 10 more minutes before my school's gate closed.

---------------------------------------------

I took my art & music book out as i need them for my first class. I walked to my classroom alone until i felt someone walked beside me with his charm smile and "hi im a new transfer kid today!" He said then gave me a warm smile. I just continued walked into classroom and sat on my chair. Im not a snobbish you know but i just not used to talk with some people who i dont know them. He stopped in the midway and just smiled with my behaviour. Like usual, if theres a new transfer kid, girls will be like

"Oppaaa, anyeong!"

"Oppaaaa, come sit beside me"

"Oppaaa, im your biggest fan"

And so ever. Like i thought just now, many of girls kept fangirling about him. Its a normal thing so im not bothered. I plugged my earphone on as i started to read my novel. It was a peaceful things i did until suddenly a boy took a sit at the vacant table beside me and "so you're interested with reading huh?" He asked, still gave me his warm smile. Aishh this kid! "Yeahh this the only thing i could do when i got bored" i said coldly without glancing to him. "Oh btw, Im jimin. Park Jimin." He introduced himself and "oh im krystal. Min Krystal" i said while i gave him a warm smile.'This kid looks like a nice guy' i thought.

Jimin POV.

I walked into my new classroom and many of girls kept fangirling at me.'It so hard having a nice look huh'  i thought and gave them a warm smile of mine. Suddenly, a girl linked her arm with mine and "oppa, annyeong, im suzy, Bae suzy" she said while leaned her head on my shoulder. You know it so rude to ignore a girl so "oh annyeong" i said smiling while trying to let go her arm from mine nicely. Her face looks so angry. I made my way to the girl i saw early. I took my sit at the empty table beside her. She was reading with her earphone plugged on. "So you're interested with reading huh?" I asked while gave her a warmest smile of mine. "Yeahh this the only thing i could do when i got bored" she said and still not sparing me a glance.'She looks so perfect from the side' i thought. "Oh btw, im Jimin. Park jimin" im introduced myself at her and "oh im krystal. Min Krystal" she answered and gave me a warm smile of hers. A warm smile which had made my heart shaking.

"Jimin ah, why you not wait for me?" Taehyung quickly ran to me after he spotted me. Yeah i did left him just now. Because i found her. "Oh hi, kim taehyung imnida" he bowed to Krystal then smiled like a 4D alien. Krystal just nodded at him and continued her reading. He took a sit beside me and "jimin ah, did you left me for her just now?" Taehyung whispered. "I think so"  i chuckled and "yah! How dare you!"  Taehyung yelled and knocked my head slightly. "Mianhae hyung, later i will treat you lunch arasso?" He smiled brightly when he heard me. I took a glance at krystal and suddenly "jimin, its too obvious. You like her huh?" Taehyung said while elbowing me. I felt my cheeks turned hot. Taehyung just laughed at me when he saw me blushed.

"Good morning everyone. I think all of you already knew that today we have two new transfer kid with us" Ms yoon said as she walked into her classroom and put her stuff on the table. Taehyung and me went to the front when i received a glance from Ms Yoon like she want us to introduce ourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim taehyung imnida. Nice to meet you guys" taehyung bowed and smiled at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Park Jimin imnida." I bowed slightly to them after introduced myself to them. I saw krystal not paying her attention to us but never mind.

"Taehyung oppa, youre so cute!" A girl shouted loudly from behind and taehyung just thanked her. He elbowed me and "it seems like im more handsome then you huh" he sighed. We went back to our sit as our first class begun.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Annyeong! Im sorry for the long chapter ≧﹏≦ its been a 3 days i didnt update. You know, im kinda ran out of idea. About a condom spotted on jin's room, hahahaha ok at first i just cant get enough laughing. But guys, its a normal things for guys to have those such things hahaha ok im off. Have a nice day guys and thanks to those who have a time to check my fanfic out. Do vote and comment it too guys ∩__∩ annyeong xoxo♥

-MinSEOKJinniebby ♥