I.

Minji's POV

Looking out of the classroom window of my homeroom, Chemistry, I found myself bored for the first time today.

The teacher was too busy teaching the rest of the class to notice me not paying attention.

I felt a small nudge on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and ignored it, knowing it was one of my annoying seatmates.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder again. That's when I raised my head and looked at where the nudge came from.

My eyes came in contact with no other than Kim Yoona herself.

She glared at me in hatred, "Always trying to show your ass in front of Bangtan, huh?"

I ignored her words and started taking notes from what the teacher's saying.

"Hey Bitch, I'm talking to you. Why are you such a whore?" She tugged on my hair.

"If I were you, I would stop.." My tone of voice sounded dangerous.

"Why? And let you act like a hoe towards Bangtan? No!" She tugged harder.

That was it. I grabbed her arm and twisted it, making her cry out in pain, "I hate you fucking plastics!" I then tripped her, her knees making contact with the tiled floor.

She cried out in pain, curling up into a ball once I let go of her arm.

The teacher heard her cries, immediately looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Ms. Lee! Detention!" Mr. Choi yelled, pointed at the door.

"Grab your stuff and exit through the door. I don't want to see you until after Christmas break!"

I gladly packed my stuff along with my electronics and left out of the room into the detention room.

Author's POV

Everyone looked up at the door that opened, sighing in relief that it's not a teacher.

Females continued to gather around the group of boys, skirts extremely high and exposed cleavages.

Minji looked at all of the females in disgust, "Can't you see that these boys don't want your fake ass Barbie tits in their faces?

The girls looked over to Minji, scowling at her and turned back to the boys, continuing what they were doing.

Minji shrugged and walked over to the window seat, putting on her earbuds and looking outside at the scenery.

Her eyes widened when she caught a sight with her eye. It wasn't what you'd normally expect.

There was a person eating another person...