III.

Author's POV

Minji quietly walked past each and every cannibal that crossed her in the main hallway. The boys were still on the other side.

She picked up a can and threw it in one of the classrooms. The walkers followed the sound into the classroom, clearing the hallway.

Jimin and Taehyung went first, dashing across the room, watching their step. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon walked across the hallway with Jin following closely behind.

Once they made it to the other side, Minji made a dash for her truck and unlocked it. She got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Get in!"

Namjoon got in the passenger seat. Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung took the middle. Yoongi and Jin took the far back.

After they buckled up, she drove off to the closes middle school.

Jin's phone rang and he answered it.

"Jungkook?"

"Hyung.."

"Hang on Kook! We're coming!"

"Please hurry.. I hear them. They're coming closer..."

"Okay, bud. Just stay in the phone with me."

"Okay, hyung..."

Minji stepped on the gas and rushed to the middle school, parking closely to the school.

"Jin, come on. Tae, give me your bat. The rest of you, stay in the car. Namjoon, get in the driver's seat and lock the door. If it's not me, Jin, or your dongsaeng, don't unlock it."

Taehyung gave his bat to Minji as Jin got out of the car. Namjoon got in the driver's seat and locked the door.

Jin and the brunette headed into the middle school, killing the walkers that came near them.

"Okay Kook, we're inside of the school, where are you?"

"I'm in classroom 3A."

They rushed to the classroom number and halted once they seen at least ten walkers in the door way.

Minji crept toward one of the walkers and bashed it's head in, getting three other walkers' attention. She began bashing two more of the walkers' heads in, not noticing the third one creeping up behind her.

Jin grabbed a metal, broken pole and stabbed through the walker's head, killing it instantly.

One by one, each walker fell to the ground. By the time they were finished with clearing out the doorway, they heard a gasp emit from the far corner in the classroom.

Jungkook came running to Jin, hugging him tightly with tears in his eyes. Jin hung up the phone and hugged the younger back.

The quiet female smiled at the sight. Happy to know that the boy was alive.

"Sorry to ruin it but... We have to go." Her thumb pointed at the entrance.

Jungkook and Jin separated from each other. Minji walked towards the entrance with the two boys.