Comprehensive List of Chats and Projects

Chats

We have a social chat in the Wattpad community forums and one in Discord. Check the comments for the links!

Chats:

Wattpad Community Forum 

Circle of Jerks Discord Server

Projects and Opportunities

We have two major projects currently: Jerk Reviews and Jerk Prompts. You don't have to be a member of the jerk community to participate, but we'd love for you to get involved! Check out the applicable chapters of this book for more about these opportunities.

We've also considered having more projects in the future such as book clubs and competitions.

Published Projects and Opportunities:

Jerk Reviews

Jerk Prompts

Joint Projects

We publish many works written jointly by Jerks on this profile. From slash fiction between our characters to new works co-authored by one or more jerks, this is our platform for sharing. We even have a short story book that anyone is welcome to contribute to. All jerks are welcome to take advantage of this platform after being vetted, of course. See the applicable section of this book for more.

Published Joint Writing Projects (ongoing and complete):

How to Wield Your Hammer and Other Magical Weapons

Blood Bourbon 

War and Peace and Pancakes

Cheers

Crayons, Captivity, Carnage, and a Side of Fries

Broken Warrior

Unpublished Projects:

Dichotomy of Revolution

Shattered Sunshine

Ryker's Guide (Remainder of title is withheld to prevent spoilers)

Family 

After 2 (working title)

Starstruck (working title)

Scotland (working title)

Egypt (working title)

Conclusions

As you can see, there are a ton of ways to get involved in the Jerk community. We'd love to have you join the Circle!