seven

"sung this seems legit, i think you should report this to the police?"

"i'm pretty sure it's just some person who has nothing better to do, i mean we just kinda played tag if you really think of it" jisung scoffs, leaning onto the palm of his hand

"then why the hell does he have your number?"

"i don't know, maybe it's daesung, you know how he hates my guts"

"i don't get why you're taking this so lightly"

"maybe i already have a hunch over who it is? i don't know, i'm waiting to find out"

changbin shakes his head in confusion, handing jisung's phone back. jisung looks at the message again before taking a bite off his sandwich, it honestly didn't bother him. sure it was scary when he was walking alone with a guy tailing him, but somehow knowing that the guy chose to let him run away even though he had the chance to kill him when jisung tripped kind of calms his nerves a bit.

"i mean, if he was any real threat, he would've killed me or at least injured me last night right? i'm pretty sure it's nothing" jisung smiles a little bit too brightly at changbin

"but i swear, the next time he actually DOES something, then i'm going straight to the cops, i promise" jisung continues, raising a hand as if he was taking an oath, chest puffed out and smile never leaving his face

changbin raises an eyebrow at him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisung's day ends with no notably weird events or signs of his stalker anywhere. he's even thinking that the stalker just gave up on him, since he was practically everywhere at once, i mean who wouldn't blame him?

jisung had group projects to attend to all day, different social circles to meet with at practically every hour, training in the afternoon, going to the volunteer shelter right after and writing sessions with changbin when everything is dealt and over with; all that and some classes to the side— jisung is a very busy person, to put it simply.

and he's made sure that he's not alone at any moment of the day, taking the precautions changbin told him about. and so far, no signs of the stalker, and it's been about a week since the incident. he wonders who it was, maybe it was daesung after all, that little shit never knew how to give up.

jisung sets all these thoughts aside before entering the familiar cafe, the scent of the overly expensive coffee welcomes him alongside a very familiar face, again not many customers were in today, so seungmin was busying himself by wiping down the countertop.

"greetings and salutations!" jisung greets happily, making his way towards the counter to order

"hello again," seungmin smiles

jisung decides to order the same food he ordered last time before making his way to the seat he was at the last time he was here. and instead of studying for finals, he brings out the notebook he'd normally write lyrics in, changbin needed him to finish this verse today. jisung plugs in his earphones to listen to the guide changbin made for them before beginning to jot down lyrics that came naturally to him. he stayed like that for a while and before he knew it, a tray's placed before him.

"here's your order" seungmin smiles before turning to leave, but jisung stops him by gently grabbing the boy's wrist

seungmin looks back at him with a confused expression but does not make a move to remove jisung's grip on him. jisung says that he just wanted to talk, so seungmin agrees and sits on the seat opposite from him. the younger sits upright as he watched the blonde close the notebook he was scribbling in, curious as to what it was.