I'm Your Angel, Only - Analogical

It's been a year since Logan and Virgil have been dating. They've snuggled when alone and give each other secret little nicknames and loving glances. The feelings were still new for both of them, but they never hated it. However, today, Logan felt like he needed extra attention or physical love.

   Logan and Virgil were sitting on the couch, when suddenly, Logan got a strong feeling overwhelm him. "Virgil.." Logan whined.

   Virgil looked at his love. "What is it, hun?"

   Logan looked slightly nervous, he wanted to go into their bedroom. "I w-wanna go into the bedroom. I need- no, I crave your affection and touch right now."

   Virgil's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, his concealer making the pink hue pale. Virgil gave Logan a loving smile before kissing his cheek. "Of course, angel."

   Virgil got up and helped Logan up off the couch, walking himself and Logan up to their second floor bedroom. They had started sleeping in the same room only a couple of months ago.

   Once they got into the room, Virgil shut and locked the door behind them. "Honey, what kind of affection and touch do you want? Our normal cuddles?"

   Logan quickly shook his head. "Noooo, I feel needy, hot, and my lower regions, figuratively, want to feel your touch."

   Virgil's cheeks became a much darker red. He looked Logan up and down, it wasn't hard to see what he wanted. Virgil grabbed Logan's left hand and then pulled him close by his tie with his right hand.

   Virgil smirked at the taller, but more submissive, male. "Who's pretty little angel are you?~" Virgil teased.

   Logan shivered and bit his bottom lip at the teasing. The feelings were getting worse for him. "I-I'm your angel, only." Logan responded after a moment of silence between the two.

   Virgil smirk widened. "Good boy~" He said before pulling Logan into a heated kiss.

   Logan kissed back and moaned into the kiss as he felt Virgil's cold and slender fingers unbutton and slip into his shirt. He could tell that Virgil was feeling his slight muscles. "M-mmmph~" Logan moaned into the kiss again as Virgil circled his cold index finger around Logan's left nipple.

   Logan's own hand slithered up to Virgil's hair, entangling his fingers into Virgil's soft, purple dyed hair. The other free hand, his left hand, was lifting up Virgil's hoodie and shirt. Logan began to let his left hand roam Virgil's stomach. His fingers lingered across Virgil's V-line, causing a shiver from the shorter male.

   Virgil bit Logan's bottom lip gently, want full access to Logan's mouth. Once the access was granted, Virgil's tongue slid into Logan's warm mouth. His tongue slid along the walls and the roof of his angel's mouth. Once his tongue touched Logan's, he wrapped up their tongues around each other.

   Logan had helped Virgil get his black polo shirt and his indigo tie off. This left him shirtless and merciless to Virgil's soft, cold touch across his torso. Virgil was circling and pinching Logan's nipples, causing moans to escape the logical man's lips. This also, sometimes, caused Logan to pull at Virgil's hair, causing Virgil to moan into their french kiss as well.

   Virgil slowly pulled away from the kiss, a string of drool connected their panting lips. Both of their eyes were full of lust at this point. Logan licked the drool from his lips, breaking the string connecting them. "V-Virgil~ It's getting worse~~" Logan whined.

   Virgil chuckled, breathlessly. He removed his hoodie and shirt, quickly. Virgil looked up at Logan, his eyes roaming all over his bare torso. "I need to mark you, make sure everyone knows that you're mine~" Virgil said with a smirk.