Solo - Virgil

It's Virgil's Birthday, that means a solo story.

   Virgil was sitting quietly in his room, blasting MCR. It was his birthday, his boyfriend was out picking up dinner. Of course, it was Virgil's choice tonight.

   Virgil was thinking and his thoughts became sexual. He wanted to be treated good tonight by his boyfriend. He wanted to be fucked.

   Virgil groaned as he could feel himself getting hard from just the thought. "Damnit, brain." He said quietly.

   He began to remove his hoodie and shirt. He was slightly chubby, but his boyfriend loved it. He ran his cold and long fingers up his torso to his nipples. "H-hahh~~" He moaned quietly.

   Virgil took his phone with his free hand and went onto his pictures. His boyfriend allowed Virgil to take pictures of him while naked.

   He looked at the pictures and groaned more, he was getting harder. Virgil put his phone down and pulled his hand away from his body. He got up and went to his dresser, pulling out a dildo.

   Virgil's boyfriend had actually gotten a dildo that matched his own dick, so Virgil would feel like he was actually being fucked by him.

   Virgil was glad the dildo had a sticky end, he was able to stick it against the wall. He, then, grabbed some lube and took off his pants. "Time to lube up..~"

   Virgil removed his pants and boxers, watching his member spring free of confinement. God, he was really hard now.

   Virgil got on his hands and knees, opening the bottle of lube. He put some on his fingers and stuck them in his ass. "Ahh~~" He moaned out.

   He fingered and scissored his ass for a good minute before spreading some lube on the dildo. "Here we go~"

   Virgil pushed against the dildo until it was fully in him. "F-fuck...~"

   Virgil began to move up the length of the dildo, going back against it hard. "Ah!~"

   He kept repeating this over and over, grabbing a dick vibrator. He put it around his member and turned it on. "Ahh~~" He moaned as he turned it on high.

   "F-fuck, daddy~ I'm gonna~"

   Virgil moaned loudly as he came, but he wasn't done yet.

   Virgil kept going until he had cum three times. He turned everything off and took the dildo out.

   Virgil heard the front door open and went into his closet, taking out a collar and chain. He put it on and ran downstairs, still naked.

   "Virgi-" Virgil's boyfriend stopped his words as he saw Virgil on the ground, naked, and in his collar.

   "I've decided what I want for dinner~" Virgil purred out.

   "What?~"

   Virgil smirked. "Your dick~"