My Heater is Broken - Intrulociet

This is based on a comic made by 'yay procrastination' on Tumblr.

[] mean lies.

One Cold Winter Morning....

Deceit was sitting in the living room with Logan before the snake boy began to shiver. "Lo, can you go check the heaters?"

Logan nodded, loving his boyfriend and not wanting him to freeze. Logan got up, checking the main house's heater before checking each individual room's heater.

He soon returned and cuddled up to his snake boyfriend. "All of them are up and running, figuratively."

Deceit quietly hissed at his nerd before cuddling him as well.

A Couple of Hours Later...

Remus came out of his room before dramatically leaning against the wall, like a diva. "Hey there, nerds. Heater in my room is broken, so I guess you'll have to... warm me up!~♡"

"No, it's not." Deceit hissed.

"I checked it this morning," Logan said.

After an embarrassingly long amount of seconds for Remus, he kicked the TV, destroying it. This caused the others to jolt in the couch. "I said the heater's broken."

Logan quickly and sharply turned towards Remus. "Alright, alright, we are coming, jeez."

Deceit looked to his Rat man boyfriend, blushing slightly. "Holy-" He was not able to finish his sentence as he was quickly dragged off by Logan as Remus led them upstairs to his room.

Remus was practically skipping with joy up the stairs towards his room.

Logan sighed as he was pushed against Remus' wall by Deceit and Remus. "Shit." The logical said.

Deceit smirked with his snake-like fangs showing, he knew that it would make both Logan and Remus horny. They both secretly had a biting kink, hence why Logan keeps his collar up.

Remus growled at Logan. "Cute little light side is going to learn to be a bad boy~"

Deceit nodded as he heard Logan moan at that.

Neither dark side thought to shut the bedroom door before pulling off Logan's necktie and unbuttoning his shirt, revealing bite marks all over his neck and torso.

Logan moaned as both boys began to mark him up even more with bites.

Before long, Deceit slid his snake tongue across Logan's sex lines. Remus pulled off Logan's belt. "What a nice belt for smacking a good boy's ass. Right, Dee?~"

"[Wrong].~"

Remus turned Logan around and pulled down his jeans. "A nice juicy nerd ass, just for us.~"

"We [don't] want you to be able to be heard by the others when they come back.~"

Before Logan could respond, his ass was whipped with his own belt, causing him to yelp. "C-could you at least not use t-the metal?"

Remus sighed. "Only for you, baby boy.~"

Logan's ass was whipped a couple more times, Logan moaning each time before he collapsed to his knees. He was panting a drooling, just looking at the wall before his ass was pulled into the air. "Dee, do you want his ass today?~"

"[No].~"

Logan was drooling uncontrollably, Dee holding his ass up as they were teleported to the bed. Remus got in front of Logan. "You know what to do, dork~"

Logan never really liked that nickname, so he got an idea. "How about we try something different?~" The logical side suggested.

"Like wha-" Remus was cut off by Logan switching their positions.

Logan smirked. "You said you wanted Dee and I to warm YOU up. Not for you two to warm ME up.~"

Remus nodded and drooled as Logan summoned a spiked collar for the Rat man. Logan put the collar on Remus and teleported all their clothes away. "Dee, fill Remus' ass up, dry.~"

Deceit nodded, pushing in both of his cocks into Remus' ass with no lube, causing the other to moan loudly. "Ohh~ Sir!~ You know I love being given two D's at once!~"

Logan lifted Remus' chin so Remus was looking up at Logan's body as he drooled from Deceit's cocks. "I know, but you're getting three tonight.~"

Remus' eyes lit up, but he had no time to react as Logan pushed his cock into Remus' mouth. Logan and Deceit both began to thrust, moaning as they did.

Remus put his hands on Logan's hips and pulled him closer, causing Logan's cock to go further down his throat.

Logan and Deceit grew more intense and they kissed each other as they were destroying Remus with pleasure. Their kiss grew more intense with them using tongue and beginning to have drool drip down their chins.

Logan moaned as he felt Remus' throat tighten and Deceit moaned as well, feeling Remus' ass tense around his cock. They didn't break they're heated kiss.

Remus scratched down Logan's hips, causing the logical one to moan loudly, finally break his and Deceit's makeout session.

Logan and Deceit stopped, both biting Remus' back to teach him a lesson about breaking their kissing. Deceit as smacked Remus' ass, causing him to jolt and yelp.

Logan brought their lips back together, still refusing to move again. Deceit began to decorate Logan's neck with his fanged bites, Logan scratched Deceit's back scale, causing him to hiss and Logan to growl in return.

After a couple minutes of this, Remus whined impatiently. He wanted to be fucked, both in the ass and throat.

Deceit thrust and fast in and out of Remus' ass. Logan did the same with Remus' throat.

Logan came hard, with a loud moan, down Remus' throat, even some of his cum spilling out of Remus' mouth.

Deceit loudly moaned as he came in Remus' ass, both of his cocks causing his cum to pour out Remus' ass and onto the bedsheets.

Remus moaned loudly in ecstasy. He swallowed and held in what he could as him and his boyfriends came.

The boys pulled out and were panting heavily, they quickly cleaned up and got back in bed. "Warm enough?" Logan asked.

Remus nodded. "Very.~"

After they nap, Logan leaves Remus' room, buttoning up his shirt as Virgil was coming upstairs. Logan froze when he saw the anxious side. "What were you doing in Remu- Oh MY GOD, did you fuck him?!"

Logan gulped before Virgil stepped closer and examined him. "You have snake bite marks on your neck!"

At this point, Roman and Patton had come out to see the problem. "What's wrong, kiddo?"

"Logan is what's wrong! He betrayed us, he's with the dark sides!" Virgil yelled.

Roman and Patton looked at Logan. "Is that true?" Patton asked.

Logan looked down in shame. Roman sneered at him "Traitor."

Before Logan knew it or could even explain, his former friends were gone. He ran back to Remus' room, crying in between Deceit and Remus. The only people who still loved him.