Two True Alphas In The Wild

This was requested by ShadowingKnight

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°

Austin and Rian. Those were the names of the true alphas that struck fear into the hearts of their enemies.

They could wipe out entire packs with just one attack. They formed an alliance between the devil himself and his son on the land they claimed as their own named "Ashborne" . They managed to convert a vampire, an incubus, and an elf into true alphas as well.

An entire pack of true alphas with the devil's help.

Terrifying right?

But it really makes you think.

What happened before the true alpha pack? Before they claimed Ashborne? Before they met their allies? Before they lived in that swamp?

These questions shall be answered.

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°

"Hurry up Ryan! The fire's going out!" "My name ISN'T RYAN!"

Rian stomped his foot against the ground but in doing so a small crater formed and the dirt covered the fire that's kept them warm.

"Great job, stupid" Austin said sarcastically "I'M NOT STUPID, YOU'RE STUPID?"

The two kept bickering until they almost forgot what started their little dispute.

They finally calmed down and ate the raw rabbit that was lying around.

A full moon had lit up the sky tonight. It wasn't that much of a problem because they had already undergone their first full moon, it just brang back unpleasant memories.

They put down what was left of the rabbit on a tree stump that served as a plate.

The two tried to make small talk but it only made things uncomfortable for the both of them.

"So how did you become a true alpha?" Rian said, desperately trying to start a conversation "My pack called me a freak and banished me when they found out I was a hellhound so I killed them all." OK maybe that wasn't the greatest conversation starter.

Rian grabbed the leg of the rabbit and offered it to his friend. Rian took another peice for himself and slowly started munching on it. Austin's ears dropped down as he accepted the offer and opened his mouth to say something. "Did you kill your dad too?"

"No! I would never do that!" Rian said defensively as he almost choked on the raw meat he was eating. "The ferals took him. I was going to go save him but my pack didn't let me, they said it was too dangerous. " he paused "so I killed them. " he took another pause but this time he took a deep breath "When I found my dad it was already too late. I killed my pack for no reason."

He hadn't realised he had been squeezing the raw rabbit in his hands. It was all crushed its bones were basically powder, it looked disgusting, blood was everywhere on his hands.

This reminded him more of what happened. In rage he threw the crushed rabbit to the trunk of the tallest tree around them but due to his enhanced strength the tree fell down and was landing towards them.

"WATCH OUT!" Austin screamed as he tackled Rian out of the way.

Both true alphas felt pain run through their bodies as Rian was tackled and a lage amount of the tree fell on Austin.

Rian helped Austin get the tree off him. Thankfully they were fine.
Although it hurt like hell the true alphas healing abilities were strong.

The true alphas sat down near the tree that had fallen down.

"I hate being a true alpha" Austin said as he held back a tear. Rian only nodded in agreement.

The sad moment was interrupted by unfamiliar voices.

"I think it came from over here!" a female voice said "I think you're right!" a male voice said "do you guys smell that?" another female voice said.

Three strangers were now in their line of sight, but the two were also in theirs. The two were started at the sudden appearance of these random wolves.

"Relax, Relax. My name is Jakey. I'm the beta of this pack." the first male voice said "This is our alpha, Kay" he pointed at the female wearwolf with brown hair "and this is our omega, Marshie." he pointed at the other female wearwolf with light blonde hair.

"And what are your names?" the omega asked

"I'm Rian" "I'm Austin"
"Well Rian and Austin, how would you like to join our pack?" The Alpha said. "It must be cold out here!" the beta said.

The two thought about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And they agreed

They spent a couple of weeks together, the pack had considered the two as family.
~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°

Now of course you know this story doesn't end happily for the generous wolves and their pack.

The bloodlust was too strong, especially in the presence of the blood moon.