Dragon Senses

This was requested by Ashl0390

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°

Bryan's day has been great so far!

He got to go on a b class quest that he enjoyed, he got to learn more about dragons and dragon slayers, and he even went on a date with Jakey!

It would of been the best day ever! If it wasnt for the fact he got kidnapped.

"THIS ISNT THE PERSON I HIRED YOU TO GET!" One of the people in front of him yelled
"WELL NEXT TIME, BE MORE SPECIFIC!" the other man yelled back
"THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME FOR YOU!" the first man yelled as he formed a spear out of the water around him and stabbed it into the man's heart.

The second man fell to the floor with a thump, blood oozing out of his wound.

Bryan, at the sight of this, went to attack the man. He was a criminal, as a protector it was Bryan's duty to stop him.

Bryan broke out of his ropes and attacked left and right, he wasn't even paying attention to where the criminal was.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Bryan screamed as a beam of fire shot towards the man. "OK THAT'S IT!" The man said angrily.

The man raised his hand and pointed at Bryan. The water around them shot towards Bryan and grabbed him.

'Why'd it have to be a water mage?' Bryan thought as he was flung across the room.

"Help!" Bryan screamed, hoping someone, anyone heard him. "No use screaming, bud. These are sound proof walls." the man said as he used the water to pick Bryan up and threw him across the room again, knocking the wind right out of him. With that Bryan finally blacked out.

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°

Grimshade and Divunus Magia were having a meeting about something that could benifit both of their guilds. They discussing about the idea of Grimshade staying at Divunus Magia.

"Why are we doing this again?" Mitch groaned angrily. "Well me and Ritchie discussed this. And this is a beanift to me as well as I will be attending some things later." Michael said

"A.K.A. Ritchie lost a bet to Michael and now we have to babysit all of you while Michael is going to raid the bar and get wasted because you are out of his hands for a month."Brandon said in a monotone voice. Michael glared at him.

Suddenly the dragon slayers felt something. They stood up as their eyes widened. It felt like they needed to protect someone, but who?

Their guild noticed this and questioned them. The dragon slayers sat back down and avoided the question. The meeting went on.

"Help..." the dragon slayers heard the voice. It sounded like Bryan. Information flooded their brains. They knew where he was.

Mario, Mitch and Colin rushed out the door as they ignored the yelling of their guilds

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~°

They found where their fellow dragon slayer was. The battle was difficult to say the least but they managed to save Bryan.

As for the criminal? Well let's just say they would have gone to jail if he was still alive.