Dragonstone

Jon arrived a Dragonstone nervous but he knew it was the right thing. He arrived in the Throne room and he saw a girl rigid, motionless. She said "Welcome home Jon Snow" "You already know me I know that" "Is it remained like the fist time?" "What?" Jon asked, "Dragonstone" Caerys answered.
"Mh... Yes" "But why you called me?" Jon asked very curious "I ask you questions not you, but I'm going to answer you: Daenerys Stomborn of House Targaryen is back" Jon's heart stopped to beat for some seconds and he said "Wher.. Where is she?" "She is in the same bed you were when Viserion died" Caerys said. "Did you really love her? Caerys asked and Jon said" With all my heart" and Caerys "We know the reason you killed her" and Jon said "You weren't there, you did not see what she did" "IT'S NOT THIS THE REASON!" Caerys said yelling and continues "You did because she would kill the Starks, the family that betrayed Daenerys!" but Jon responded "She would do it, I had no choice" "THERE'S ALWAYS A CHOICE! And you preferred the Starks" Caerys said screaming and crying a bit. Then she said the guards "Bring him to his bedroom" and continued "You can't go away from Dragonstone"
And Jon followed the guards.