Daenerys' Strength

One year was necessary to let Daenerys take every strength she needed. Daenerys woke up and exited, she went to the Throne room and she set on the Throne. Caerys saw her and hugged her saying "Welcome back my Queen" and she bent the knee but Dany said "You don't have to bend the knee, we'll rule the Seven Kingdoms together, we are blood of our blood, you told me that one year ago". Jon came to the room and, when he saw her, he bent the knee and Dany looked at him in a way you would never want to see. Caerys wanted to talk with her alone and he went away. "Dany, you must have a son" "I can't have children Caerys" she said sad "No you can, you were..." "What Caerys?" "You were pregnant when he did that" Dany said nothing and then said "That's impossible!" "No, it isn't" "And with this?" Caerys preferred saying nothing and Daenerys said "Are you serious!? You want Jon will.... ?" "There's no choice Dany, House Targaryen must continue" Daenerys saw her and she said "I can't" "Think about our House Daenerys, you take the Seven Kingdoms and? What happenes then? You rule them and? When you'll die?" and Caerys continues sighing "It's not easy, I know, but you have to, Please Dany" Dany, crying, said "OK, I will, just for you Caerys".
That night Caerys cried all the time and Jonerys woke up.