Life? Interesting

I can't believe that I am canceling my meeting for this. She could have informed me earlier  atleast I  would have planned.  One week  of married life where  my so called wife haven't  spoke one word to me. Speaking is long shot she didn't even look at me. I agree that I am also at fault here, I did not give her the opportunity to express herself. On the day we married I bought her to my house. Its like unwritten ritual where newly weds stay alone in a house for a month and then if they decided they can go to honeymoon. Though my marriage is not normal still my granny thought it's only appropriate to spend some time with each other. She thinks that her princess needs to understand and comfortable with me so that she could gel with the family. It was a bonus for me as I wanted to know her. I am totally intrigued. I forgot that my marriage is nothing but a deal, the very moment I saw her first. She is someone who likes to be alone she does not allow any emotions to be seen on her face what so ever happens . So its my goal to see something other than her poker face. So I know the plans I made before my marriage was not going to work still I wanted to give my first plan a shot. In order to exert some reaction I took her to the room adjacent to mine which was plain and simple with white walls and queen size bed in the middle , a walk in closet and a bathroom. But I lost royally, she entered her room without giving me a glance with her luggage which was nothing but a suitcase. I heard that women who goes for a short trip carries two to three bags but not her. She spikes my interest by minute.

Next day morning I saw Radha kakhi cleaning the already cleaned hall. Immediately I know that my family wants to  keep tab on me and to care for their bahu. And I don't want anyone to know what is happening between my wife and I . She is mine and I only have right to take care of her. I was pretty shocked  when that thought came to my mind. I started thinking her as mine even though this marriage is not I wanted in the first place , she is doing something to me. With the newly found possessiveness I knocked her door. Once she opened her door, I did not wait for her approval to enter her room. I told her that I want her to behave and not to cause scene in front of kakhi and to try and act like she is happy.  Also I warned her not tell anyone that we are staying in separate room  with that I left her room without waiting for her reply. 

Now thinking about it I was acting like a jerk. Anyway that was the only interaction we had in the whole week. Daily Kakhi cooks breakfast and dinner for us and we eat together. Once  done she leaves.

Knock on my car window brought me to the  land. I am currently standing two steps away from my wife's maiden house. Even though I want to be anywhere but here. Its because my sister told me that today is Pag Phera and her babhi already went to her house. My wife didn't tell me that but I had to hear from my sister. I immediately cancelled my meeting and here I am now. I wouldn't have cancelled my meeting if i was comfortable about my wife going to her own home but I wasn't. I for whatever reason not comfortable leaving my wife with her own family. I took a step only to stop on seeing the scene going before my eyes. 

"Anaya why are you  alone? I told you clearly to come here with your husband. When I are you going to listen to me? " Sangeetha Raizada asked my wife I am not appreciating the tone she is using at all. Anaya said nothing she just stood there like a statue. I can't believe this, if only she told me. I feel guilty that I did not give her enough space where she can tell me anything now its my new goal.

I did not expect this from you Anaya, Mr. Raizada sighed. Who bloody gave him rights to say this if my dad was here then he would have chewed his damadh and my mom would have asked for the reason instead of doing this. My thoughts were stopped by my so called sister -in- law's tatunting "Oh whom are you asking ? Mom, dad you can ask this question when her marriage is real one, if you could call it that in first place.  Did you not see her worth? Her husband is so ashamed to even call her as his wife in public. I think that's why he suggested the court marriage and she needs to be thankful for that instead of insulting him by wearing the business suit" I am fuming here, who does she think she is? And why Anaya is not saying anything? I am going to give Anitha a piece for talking to wife like that. No one can talk like this to Khuranna. "Stop it Anitha" I heard Aarav's voice. I need to calm down, if I cross my limit my sister will kill me. I took a deep breath and entered.