17

sam's pov
(monday afternoon)
i entered my house feeling full of the fuzzy feeling you get when you're really happy, and kind of ditzy with the events that took place the day before, and that morning.
"you're telling us ALL of the details!" alice squealed before i could even close the door, scooting me into the living room.
"oh my god you're wearing his hoodie this is adorable!" my mom exclaimed, already sat on the sofa. i blushed wildly.
"tell us everything, from when you sat in his car yesterday all the way up to when you left it just then!" alice giggled. we were both alike like this, we giggled uncontrollably whenever we felt like it.
"ok so. when i got in his car yesterday, he gave me a jacket of his and i.. i gave him a flower crown i made sat in the front yard, and then we held hands as he drove, and when we got in the cinema and sat down.. oh my god you'll never believe it!" i giggled, recalling the events like the back of my hand.
"oh my god what what what!" alice giggled excitedly.
"i kissed him! ahhhhh, i kissed him! and then i got really cold, and he gave me the jacket that he was wearing, and then he kept squeezing my thigh, and it felt amazing but i had to get him to stop, and then i put my head on his shoulder, and then the next minute we were outside in the rain, and he slid his hands around my waist, and he asked me to be his boyfriend! and of course i said yes, and then we kissed in the rain and it was so, so romantic," both were listening intently at this point, no interruptions.
"and then on the way home there was a lot of thigh squeezing and hand holding and then obviously we went to his, he went to go tell his brother something and he told me to make myself comfortable in his room, and i was sprawled out on his bed and it smelled just like him and it was like i was on ecstasy, it was amazing, then he came back in and he laid with me and we cuddled and then he asked if i wanted to stay the night - of course, i agreed - and when he went to tell his mom his brother came in and told me how much i mean to colby and how he wasn't gonna date again until at least college to avoid labels and such but he made an exception for me and that just made me feel so special, and then we watched tv and chatted for a bit whilst laying in his bed and then i asked if he had any joggers of anything i could wear and he gave me some and i went into his bathroom to change and then i came back without a shirt on and he must've liked the sight because we kissed and it got pretty intense but nothing major happened, then we watched tv and took pictures and went to sleep and then i woke up in his arms and i swear my heart melted.. and then his mom came in and gave him a parcel which was a bunch of pictures but he had to message his friend before he opened them because his friend is like really obsessed with him but now he's obsessed with me but it was really weird, then we watched more tv, i got dressed and stole one of his hoodies, he said he loved me by accident but i said i loved him too and it was amazing, and then we sang on the way home together and we kissed and hugged and said we loved eachother in the car outside here and it was the best time i've had for so long," i sighed happily, with a happy giggle and a squeal.
"you two are honestly so cute," my mom laughed, along with alice agreeing. my phone went off.
"is that your lover boy?" my mom laughed.
"as a matter of fact, it is," i giggled, reading the message.

...

deadass had a dream last night that sam and colby fucked, i-