31

colby's pov
(tuesday - sam's birthday)
"i don't wanna spend all of your money," sam frowned.
"it's your birthday, i wanna spoil you," i laughed, intertwining my fingers with his as we walked through hottopic.
"yeah but i don't wanna spend all of your money," he repeated, looking up at me.
"listen, i don't care how much you spend, as long as you're happy. and as long as you spend at least $100," i laughed again, squeezing his hand.
"fine," he rolled his eyes with a grin, running off to the shirts. i grinned as i watched him, looking at the different options. my phone vibrated in my pocket and i frowned, answering the phone call.
(c-colby b-brennen)
c- hello?
b- hey!
c- hi.
b- i just wanted to wish sam a happy birthday. and is it ok if i come round tomorrow to bring him a gift?
c- yeah, sure.
b- ok, that's all. see ya tomorrow.
c- see ya.

i put the phone down and walked over to sam, who had already picked out two shirts in the space of thirty seconds.
"who was that?" he asked without looking up from the shirts.
"brennen. he said he's gonna pop by tomorrow to bring you a gift," i explained.
"ok," he grinned. he picked up another shirt and carried on to the rest of the store. this was gonna be a long day.

"honestly i'm just trying to hurry up so we can fuck," sam giggled, resting his head on my shoulder.
"do you wanna do anything else or are you finished?" i asked, smiling at him.
"uhm.. no, i'm done," he grinned. i was carrying four bags of shopping, all of which where his, and he was carrying one. i wasn't complaining though, he'd enjoyed himself.
"ok, let's go home," i grinned. he looked up at me and pouted, and i leant down and kissed him. there was at least four inches between us.
"c'mon," he giggled, jogging off to the car. i walked fast, not being able to run due to the amount of bags i was carrying. the skirt he was wearing flew upwards, and i quickly ran to him, holding his skirt down with bag-filled hands.
"what're you doing?" he giggled.
"your skirt was going up and i don't want everyone to see what's for my eyes only," i explained with a chuckle, both of us slowing to a walk.
"i like the idea of being for your eyes only.. like tonight," he grinned.
"i know. tonight i'm gonna be looking at everything that's my eyes only," i laughed, putting the bags down outside of my car and grabbing my keys, unlocking it. i opened the boot and put the bags in there, along with sam putting the one in.
"my mom's at work so we have the place to ourselves, i planned this out perfectly," i laughed as we got into the car, him in the passenger seat. he giggled and put his seatbelt on. i started the car and started driving, my hand on sam's thigh and massaging it gently.

"finally," i chuckled as we walked in the door, pressing him against it.
"this doors hurting my back, go somewhere else," he giggled. i rolled my eyes with a playful smirk and pulled him into the living room, pushing him down on the sofa. he gasped softly as he hit the cushions, and i leant over him to kiss him, straddling his waist in the process. i lead my kisses down to his neck, sucking on different spots until i found his sweet spot. when i did, i bit down gently, sucking harder. i left marks across his collar bones, then up his neck. i licked gently across his jawline, then pressed a kiss against his lips.
"that was hot," he breathed with a smile and i chuckled, kissing him again. he tugged on my hair slightly, turning me on. i squeezed his ass, him moaning and giving me entrance to his mouth.
"upstairs," he panted, sliding his hands off of me and underneath him to support him.
"anything specific you wanna do? it is your birthday," i asked, gripping his hand and leading him up the stairs.
"you'll make fun of me if i say," he frowned.
"i won't, i promise. i'll do whatever you want," i winked, pulling him into my bedroom.
"choke me," he bit his lip nervously. little did he know, i'd wanted to do that for a long time.
"your wish is my command," i grinned, sliding my hand up from his waist to his neck, squeezing both sides of his neck with my fingers. not too hard, not too gentle. he gulped hard and rolled his eyes to the back of his head, pursing his lips and breathing raggedly through his nose.
"you like that?" i said huskily. he nodded and opened his mouth, breathing shallowly. i slowly released my grip from his throat, him rolling his eyes to the right side of his head, looking extremely flustered and had a bright red blush plastered across his face. i said nothing, neither did he, and i kissed him, him already keeping his mouth open for my tongue to enter. he raised his hands to my hair, tugging roughly. i put my hands on his ass and breathed heavily through my nose, bringing him to the bed and pushing him onto it, closing the curtain behind me. i grabbed the waistband of his skirt and found the zips, pulling them down along with the skirt. he pulled his fishnets, shirt and panties off whilst i took my clothes off, leaving both of us naked. i hovered over him, making out with him hungrily.
"i'm ready, please just fuck me," he breathed, pulling away from the kiss for a spit second before going back in.
"don't stretch me out just fuck me," he said, making eye contact with me as we both breathed heavily. i nodded and he spread his legs, his hole ready for my entrance. i lined up, already extremely hard from the events since coming back into the house. he bit his lip and nodded and i pushed into him, and he moaned.

...

i feel so awkward writing smut and y'all know how it ends so there you go.