𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩.

WEST COAST.

❝ we're just kids

❝ we're just kids. we aren't supposed
to be heroes! ❞

DAKOTA DEANGELES was perfectly fine with being a pogue. not once in her life did she even dream of being a kook knowing that if she were she'd be a stuck up bitch. but sometimes she did loathe the fact that they had the privilege to live in their big houses with their rich daddies while all she had was a dick of a brother and a beaten down house to live with. however she was great full for the fact that she had her four best friends who put her through the craziest summer of their lives.

     BECAUSE OF HER MESSED UP HOME LIFE dakota spent as much time as possible away from the house that holds so many dark memories. either it be hanging at john b's house, or working at the country club on figure eight serving drinks ( even though every minute of it made her want to rip her hair out ) the girl did as much as she could to not go back. but every time she finds her way back there, she's surrounded by the haunting memories and the fear of her brothers mentality.

     ITS ALWAYS BEEN JJ AND DAKOTA. you'd rarely ever find one without the other. jj had found himself infatuated with the girl of his dreams since the fateful day in sixth grade when the two bumped into each other for the first time. getting to know one another, they realized how much they had in common. both of them enduring pain from supposed loved ones seemed to have brought them closer together as morbid as it sounds. being able to empathize with each other brought a special kind of trust between the two that they couldn't quite find with the others. but no matter their deepest desires for each other— no pogue on pogue macking. technically they're not breaking the rule unless people know about it.

     WHEN THE GROUP SPONTANEOUSLY comes across a sunken boat, none of them knew that it signaled the start of the craziest summer the five teens will ever experience. none of them realizing that it will only lead to pain, heartache, and possible death.

kristine froseth. dakota 'kota' deangeles

❝ i'd like people to understand that there's a lot more to me than just some broken girl

i'd like people to understand that there's a lot
more to me than just some broken girl.

rudy pankow. jj maybank

❝ when i look at you i don't see some broken girl! i see a fighter who's been through too much bullshit

when i look at you i don't see some broken girl!
i see a fighter who's been through
too much bullshit.

luke mitchell. damien deangeles

❝ you make me do this so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself  ❞

you make me do this so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself