𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter three

CHAPTER THREEtoothpaste is the way to a girls heart▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THREE
toothpaste is the way to a girls heart
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AS THE WORDS LEFT POPE'S MOUTH, dakota made her way over to check it out for herself, and low and behold there it was— a sunken boat.

     "holy shit, he's right." dakota let out in astonishment.

shedding her clothes off, now left in her pink bikini, dakota dove in next to jj trying to get a good look at the boat for herself. john b, kie, and pope following along.

"you think there's a dead body down there?" pope questioned.

"we really don't need you jinxing us right now pope, seriously." the brown haired girl spoke to pope already creeped out as it is.

the five teens swam down under the water towards the sunken boat to get a good look at it, curious to see what it held.

peering into the boat, nothing sketchy seemed to pop out to the girl, while that sort of satisfied her, it didn't at the same time wanting answers for what the boat was doing down there.

when the pressure of the water became too much on the girl, she pushed off part off the boat to lurch herself to the surface, almost out of breath.

     "you guys saw that, right?" jj speaks out of breath after surfacing.

     "yeah." they all laughed in response amazed at their new discovery.

     "that's a grady-white. a new one of those is like 500 gs easy." jj laughed in astonishment at the expensive boat.

     swimming their way back to the boat, they all pulled themselves back up to board the boat once again.

     "that's a primo rig."

     "yeah. that's the boat i saw when i surfed the surge." john b interjected. "maybe it hit the jetty or something."

     "you guys surfed the surge?" kie and dakota asked concerned knowing that's a very dangerous thing to do and john b's lucky he wasn't hurt.

     "that's my boy. pogue style." jj cheered his friend on.

dakota walked up to jj, "don't boost his confidence he could've gotten seriously injured." she interjected caring about the danger her friends constantly put themselves in.

jj smiles at the girl, "aha, but he didn't." he winked at her.

"well he could have." she glared only to have him reject her in return, "but he didn't." he pointed at the girl smugly. grunting, she muttered "unbelievable" and went to go stand by kie, the girls both concerned.

"wait, wait. do we know whose boat that is?" pope asks.

     john b reaches the the compartment which holds the anchor, "no but we're about to find out."