𝐢𝐢. chapter two

CHAPTER TWOiced tea and party tricks▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER TWO
iced tea and party tricks
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SITTING ON THE EDGE OF THE DOCK BEHIND HER HOUSE, joint in hand, she was approached by hms pogue boat containing jj and john b.

"i was wondering when you two idiots would show up." she asserted to the two.

pulling herself up, she reached out for jj's hand in assistance in getting onto the boat. "we just love making you grow impatient kota, nothing personal." john b sent her an wicked smile.

"haha, so funny." she rolled her eyes.

making there way through the marsh, they made sure greet everyone they passed by seeing as everyone was cleaning up due to the mess hurricane agatha made on everyone's property. agatha sure did take a good toll on dakotas house, making sure to tip over most of the trees in the yard and smashed open her bedroom window, which most definitely startled her in her sleep and surely needed to be fixed soon.

"hi miss amy! you guys get through it?" john b shouted to the woman cleaning up the mess agatha made on her dock.

"yep still here!"

after passing by, jj smirked at the two, "she totally looked at me."

     "i saw it."

     standing up from her seat on the back of the boat, she approached jj patting him on the back. "you think every girl looks at you buddy, it's just your delusional mind." she quipped receiving a playful shove in return.

     jj wiggles his eyebrows, "you love my delusional mind."

     "quit flirting!" john b shouted at the two from his position driving the boat.

     raising her hands in mock surrender, "sorry didn't mean to flirt with your boyfriend." she joked.

     continuing their way through the water they made it over to pope who was helping his dad on the dock with the mess hurricane agatha made.

     "well look who we have here." john b acknowledged pope as they made there way to him. while he whooped in the background.

     john b placed a hand over his mouth imitating static. "we have a safety meeting. attendance mandatory."

     dakota smiled, "get ready for the ride of your life, it shall be a crazy fun ride."

     "i can't. my pop's got me on lockdown." he explained to the three teens residing in the boat.

     "come on, man." jj complains. "your dad's a pussy. over." mimicking static just like john b did seconds ago.