𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVENmysterious men▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SEVEN
mysterious men
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AND WE WERE RIGHT OUTSIDE LIKE THIS. and all we hear is just, 'bam! bam! bam!' knocking paint off the wall, g! from the inside." jj recreates everything that happened at ms. lana's house for pope and kiara.

"and i'm just looking at him, like—" he starts, "wait, first off, look at this shit. look at it." he says rushing over near pope to shake his hair out, trying to get rid of the remaining paint chips.

dakota laughs at the boy who looks like he's having a mid life crisis.

"that's dandruff, disgusting." kiara's face twinges in disgust.

dakota rolled her eyes at him, "stop spazzing j."

"okay, thank you." pope pushes on jj's head to get him to stop.

"look at all that. all right?" jj points to the ground at the fallen chips of paint that was residing in his hair. "that's paint. at that point, i was just, like... i'm waiting for death." he over exaggerates.

     "dude." dakota shoots him a look saying you're crazy.

     "oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" pope asked.

     "yeah."

     "did you get a good description of them? what did they look like?" pope continued to question.

     "anything."

     "anything we can bring to a police report?"

     turning to look at them all, jj voiced his thoughts, "burly." receiving 'wtf' looks from everybody.

     "burly?" pope asked in disbelief.

     "out of all things you can say, you pick burly?" dakota looks up at him in question asking herself if she made the right choice making a dumbass her best friend.

     "that's not very helpful."

"okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage." jj tried to help them picture 'burly.' "i mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."

     "i'll elaborate for you guys since he," she stretches out pointing at jj, "is terrible at explaining. basically imagine damien times two. you're welcome."

     everyone went quiet at the mention of damien. they tried to avoid topics involving him as much as the could seeing as he's an abusive dick of a brother to dakota and spends majority of his time with kooks. someone being bigger than damien was quite unusual seeing as he worked out almost every day. however the description helped them a lot seeing as there's not many 'burly' people on kildare island.