1

"I need a job," Serafina stated as she sat down with her best friend and roommate Mandy at the booth in the coffee shop.

"How serious are you about getting one?" Mandy asked.

"Serious," Sera said as she looked at her friend, who always seemed to have money though she didn't have a job per se. Sera thought she was being paid under the table for babysitting or dog sitting. "I am broke."

"Well, I know of a wonderful part-time job." Mandy smiled, "but I am not sure if you can handle it."

"Well, I can. I don't care what it is." Sera said, "I need to get some money."

"Well, you are in luck. There is kind of like a job fair tonight at this address," Mandy said as she texted Ser the address. "Just show up and be wearing something fancy."

"Do I need to bring my resume?" Sera asked.

"Not for this type of job." Mandy chuckled.

"What kind of job is it?" Ser asked.

"A little companionship." Mandy said. "nothing too much, and you can set your salary."

"What do you mean by that?" Sera asked.

"You will find out," Mandy said as she giggled. "Trust me, Sera, it is fine. Show up before seven, though, or all the good positions will be filled up."

"Why do I have the feeling there is a lot you are not telling me?" Sera asked as she looked at her friend.

"There is a learning curve, but you will be fine." Mandy said, "Just have an open mind."

"Have an open mind?" Sera asked as Mandy went off to her 'job' and she said she would meet up at the address later.

Sera went back to her apartment and looked at the time. She had enough to take a shower and do her hair up nicely. She looked in her closet. Something fancy? She thought to herself. She donned a black formalish dress and thought that might be too much. She looked at herself and really began to wonder what her friend was up too.

Sera got in the cab and went to the address, which was at one of the local hotels. It seemed they rented an entire floor that was closed off. Mandy had texted her that and the code word that would allow her to pass the guards. As she went up the elevator, and the guard met her as the door opened, she smiled and looked at him, "This floor is closed."

"Buttercup," Sera said, and the man looked at her and nodded. She was allowed off the elevator, and the man looked at her up and down again.

"Go straight to the end and take a right." The guard said, " The conference room is there."

"Thank you," Sera said as she smiled and started down the hallway. As she got closer to the conference rooms, she noticed that the sounds coming from the rooms that lined the hallway were definitely more of an adult nature. It seemed the closer she got to the conference room, the louder the sounds were. The moaning both from men and women in the rooms sounded like a bad porn movie was being filmed, she thought to herself as she continued. Though she was trying to stay calm, the sounds all around her were beginning to turn her on in a way she didn't think was possible. She was starting to feel her panties getting wetter as she moved.

As Sera rounded the corner, she was trying to hold her composer as she moved through the lounge and then into the room itself. It was as large as a ballroom, she thought as she looked around. She remembered Mandy's last instruction. Let them come to you.  Ser really began to wonder what she had walked into as she looked around, and the men looked like they were hunting for something, and all the women were looking like they were coming out of a catwalk. There was no way she could compete with some of them in looks. As she moved through the room, there was a small bar off to the side, and she headed there.