2

"What?" Sera asked.

"We will go over your terms and conditions in a bit. The contract can be standard with your caveats, of course. However, right now, I would like to see what is mine. Shall we go somewhere a bit more private, or do you want to do this right here?" he asked, "I do have to say that I would not think that you would."

"You want to sample?" she asked.

"No, I want to see what is mine and mine alone, my dear." He said as he stood. "I do, however, not know your name currently either."

"Serafina." She said.

"Well, my dear princess Serafina." He said as he moved to an out cove, "I would like to see these now." He began to lower her dress down her shoulders. Her breast fell out, and his eyes glazed over. "Oh, my love, these are beautiful. Do I have your permission to touch what is mine?"

"Yes." She breathed as the cool air ran over her skin. His hands roamed over them, and he was smiling.

"Since I can touch, I can always taste them." He said as he leaned forward as he settled on his knees before her as he took one of her hardened nipples in his mouth and rolled his tongue over it. She let out a little sigh, and he looked up to meet her gaze. He began sucking harder on them as he had his hand around her steading her. He moved to the other breast, leaving the tip of the other still wet and getting harder. His hand massaging gently as he sucked harder on her nipples. He then stood again.

"I think I want you to do something for me, baby." He said softly and in her ear as he kissed her neck softly. He took her hand that was gripping on to his arms to keep standing. He started to bring it to his pants. He then waited as she began to run her hand up and down the hardness there. She was gripping it as she did. She looked at him.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked.

"Ask properly, baby." He said softly.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, daddy?" she asked as he looked at him in the eyes.

"Yes, baby." He said softly. She settled on her knees before him as he helped her only take his hardened cock out, and then as she moved her head closer to it and it began to twitch with anticipation. She opened her mouth and then began to lick the tip as she kept her mouth open and kept eye contact with him. She knew she was good at this part.

As she licked deeper on his length, he was damn near hissing as the contact was there but not enough. When she took him in her mouth and closed it and then began moving her head back and forth, he had his fingers in her hair holding her there. Though he was doing nothing to guide her, she knew he wanted more. As she twisted her tongue as she slowed down the pace, his head was thrown back, and he was trying not to groan and failing with that small task. She moved her head and then took him in deeper, and he moved his head to watch her. Her lips still closed on his cock, and now a hand had slipped into his pants as he felt a tiny touch on his balls as she was fondling them gently and then pulling so lightly. The deeper she took him in her mouth, the more he wanted to completely release in her mouth and watch her lick up the rest. Though he had other plans now. His golden eyes were planning things for the two of them.

"Baby, stand up." He said in a strained voice. It had gotten even deeper and more ragged as he tried to speak. He then pushed her face-first into the wall gently. "Place your arms out in front of you." He began lifting the back of her dress as he did slowly. Inch by inch, one hand lifted the dress while the other played with her exposed tits. He was rolling her nipples between his fingers and moving between the two of them.  When the dress was high enough for him, he moved to place his cock in between her ass cheek and start to rub. He reached around her thighs and pulled her closer to him as he began to play with her panties.