5

Serafina rested against his chest with her ear pressed against it, just listening to the beating there that was slow and steady. His hands gently roamed her skin with feather-light touches. This job was nothing like what she had thought it would be so far. Though she was surprised by her own actions regarding this night. She was not one who took sex lightly. It was something she knew was important, and here she was curled up naked on a strange man's lap promising that she will be there to spend time with and continue this part of their relationship for money. Though in her mind it did make her a slut, she was coming to terms with it.

"What are you thinking about, my dear?" he asked as she then looked up into his eyes.

"I was thinking about this. This job. Tonight and how it is not like me." Serafina replied.

"This is not how it will be every night, I assure you. I want more than sex from you." He said as he ran a finger down her face as if he was tracing it to remember every detail. "Though we will play, it won't be all the time. I want to get to know you as well. Serafina, I do hope you know that much."

"I still can't believe this." She said, "You can also call me Sera. Most people do."

"Well, most men who enter into this type of thing have better relationships with their baby's then they do their wives." He said, chuckling.

"you aren't married, are you?" she asked as she looked up into his eyes.

"No.," he replied as he chuckled. "I have never thought that it would be a good idea. I do not socialize much. I don't often have the time too. I am always trying to get a leg up on the others in our business. It can be cutthroat, and it often takes time. Having you around will help ease the tension that grows. You will help ground me." He said.

"So you really do just want to have someone there?" sera asked as she looked at him.

"Yes." He responded as his hand drifted lower to her side. "Sex is one thing, but I want much more than that."

"What do you really want?" Sera asked.

"A friend." He replied, "Someone I can talk to. Someone who will listen to me without me having a fear it will be used against me somehow."

"I can be your friend Mitsuhide," Sera said with a smile. "I do have more questions, though."

"You can ask me or tell me anything, Sera." He said as he settled her more upright on his lap as if talking while completely naked was something he normally did. He was comfortable in just his skin.

"So, do you want me to stay at your apartment for the five days, or how does that work?" She asked.

"Do you live alone?" he asked.

"No, my roommate is the one who sent me to that tonight." She replied.

"Then, I think I want to change some of our terms." He said softly. "Since the contract is not completely signed yet."

"How do you want to change it?" Sera asked.

"I think I want you to just stay with me on a more permanent time frame. I will pay the rest of your lease off and will hire the mover to move your things." Mitsuhide said. "If for some reason, the living arrangement does not work, I will find you an apartment that you can have on your own, and I will pay for half a year upfront. I do not want you to share a house with anyone else."

"Why?" Sera asked, almost slightly confused.

"The fact your friend is someone's toy as well. I am afraid that someone could try and steal you away or worse something could be revealed by accident. I am a private person and do not let people near me often. You are the exception." Mitsuhide said as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as he lifted her chin to have her look in his face. "I am finding that I like you more and more, Sera. I do promise that I will take care of you from this moment."