🧡Finale💚

Izuku's pov
The last petal has fallen. It seemed like all hope was lost. Until he spoke those three fateful words.

"I love you." I cried into his shirt. Just then his body started glowing with a golden light. 'What's happening?' I backed away and watched as the gold light and rose petals swirled around his body. And he began to change.

All of a sudden a person was standing there. 'Is the curse...' The person then turned around revealing a handsome guy with piercing bright red eyes, and spiky ash blonde hair. "Izuku, it's me!" he said while grabbing my hands. 'It's so strange.' I placed my hand on his cheek and he smiled at me. 'I'm so used to seeing a Beast. But...' I looked at his eyes to see the familiar bright crimson red color. "It is you." He then ran his fingers through my hair and held my cheek.

We both leaned in and I soon felt his lips on mine.

As the two enjoyed being with one another the castle and the objects inside began to revert back to normal.

Third-person
The footrest turned back into a small light brown corgi that ran around the other changing objects. "Voila! I am me again!" Aoyama the blonde purple-eyed male said while twirling around in a pristine purple and silver suit. "I actually have hands again!" Sero the black-haired black-eyed smiling male in a black and orange suit exclaimed while looking at his hands.

Iida transformed back into a tall, blue-eyed blue-haired man wearing a crisp black and blue tuxedo. He adjusted the glasses on his face blinked the blurriness away. "Kirishima!" he said to the spiky redhead standing in front of him, who wore a dark red blazer with a black dress shirt and pants. "Iida, We beat the clock!" He cheered making Iida chuckle a bit.

A pink feather then flew over their heads. "Mina!" Kiri said and made his way to the pretty short pink-haired girl in a purple and blue gradient ruffle dress lying on the ground. He helped her up and the two began to stare deeply in each other's eyes. "We're human again!" She giggled out. He smiled and rested his hand on her cheek. "I get to see your beautiful face again." he said right before kissing her.

Momo turned back into a beautiful young lady with long jet black hair and a long shimmering red dress. "Denki we have legs and arms again!" She squealed to the short blonde male wearing a yellow dress shirt with black dress pants. "Yeah and your boobs are back too!" he exclaimed which caused him to get punched in his shoulder. "Oww." he groaned out while holding his shoulder. Momo just rolled her eyes and smiled.

The townspeople regained their memories and went back to the castle with no ill intent this time.

"Darling?" Jiro said as she saw what looks to be her love. Momo turned around and her face brightens. "Kyoka!" She yelled while wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "I remember you now!" Jiro said while giving her a kiss. "haha I actually remember you!" She laughed out.

"Hitoshi!" Denki cried out. The purple-haired male turned around and was instantly tackled with a hug. "Ugh, how could I forget someone so loud." He groaned out. "Haha you know you missed me!" Denki said and booped his nose. "Yeah, I did." Shinso mumbled right before kissing him.

"Kiri, look!" Mina said gaining his attention. Walking out of the castle's front doors hand in hand were Izuku and Katsuki. "Oh, my Prince!" Kiri said sarcastically while bowing down. "Pfft knock it off shitty hair." Katsuki laughed out while rolling his eyes. "It's good to see that grouchy face again." Kiri joked to him. Mina then curtsy in front of Izuku and thanked him for saving them. While Denki eagerly called him over to introduce him to his boyfriend.

Time skip to Ballroom
Katsuki and Izuku were in the middle of the floor dancing together while everyone else either joined in with a partner of their own or just watched on the side.

"Ah, l'amour." Kiri sighed out while watching Izuku and Katsuki dancing. "Indeed." Iida said. "I told you he would break the spell."Kiri said while nudging Iida's arm. "I beg your pardon I believe I told you." Iida said while patting Kiri on the shoulder. "mmm no, you didn't. I told you!" Kiri said while patting Iida on his head.  "You most certainly did not, you pompous, paraffin-headed peabrain!" Iida said while pushing his hand away. "En garde, you-you overgrown pocket watch!" Kiri said while raising up his fists. "Knock it off, Kiri!" Mina said while slapping the redhead on his back. "Let's go and dance!" She said and dragged him onto the dance floor. "Have fun!" Iida called out and was about to walk away when he saw a girl with pink dreadlocks and yellow eyes seemingly waving him over to dance. He smiled and made his way over to her.

"They are going to live happily ever after, right Momo!" Denki asked her. "Of course they will." She said while patting his shoulder. "Of course." "Ahem, may we both have this dance?" Shinso and Jiro asked with their hands out. Denki and Momo shared a laughed and went with their respected partner to dance.

While Izuku and Katsuki were dancing Izuku was giggling to himself. "Ha, What's so funny?" Katsuki asked him. "haha, I just love being with you, Kacchan." Izuku said smiling up at him making the blonde blush. "ha, I love being with you too, Deku." Katsuki said making the greenette's smile grow wider.

And they all danced the night away. Living Happily Ever After.

———————————————————Thanks for reading! You can leave a suggestion on what movie I should do next and maybe I'll do it!

———————————————————
Thanks for reading! You can leave a suggestion on what movie I should do next and maybe I'll do it!

Byeeeeeeeeeee!😊😘😆