Chapter One

Julie's POV

Ring! ring! I sigh as the school bell rings signaling that its is time to go home. I know you are probably thinking why in the actual fuck is she sighing for school is straight ass. Well if you knew half of the shit I go through when I get home you would probably understand. But I'd rather not talk about that rn let me introduce my self my name is Juliette Marie Sullivan. I am 17 and a senior and I graduate in a couple months. I am geeked asf! I currently live in Harlem, New York but I am originally from New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm light skinned with a fat ass and some pretty decent boobs. You can say ya girl got it going on lol. But like every other person I have a past.. a past that made me wonder why me? What's wrong with me? Will. Ever be good enough? Time will tell.

East's POV

Shit bitch! I was getting some head by this shawty and I ain't gonna lie baby girl was doing her thang. I was getting close to my nut until my phone rung for the 5th time since I entered the hotel. "Just ignore it baby." The bitch says while tryna take my phone from my hand. But what she didn't know was that she had me fucked up. "Bitch don't you EVER touch my shit again just cause yo ass sucking my dick don't give you permission to touch my shit. Have you forgot who the fuck I am?! Bitch I'll kill you and not give a flying ass fuck afterwards now fuck with it!" She looked scared asf and apologized I ignored her and Finally answered my phone that was STILL ringing. Like the fuck?! Somebody better be dead bcuz if they not they will be when I'm done with they ass. "Speak." I say into the phone. "Why the fuck yo ass never answer yo phone yo?!" My nigga Jace yelled thru the phone. I looked at the phone wondering who the fuck this mf thought he was talking to 👀 then yelled back "What the fuck you want nigga, damn this shit better be important." I say back irritated as hell, maybe bcuz I didn't get my nut. "That depends... Is someone fucking with yo shit important to you?" He says back smartly already knowing the damn answer. "Say less nigga I'm on the way" I say hoping outta the chair I was in forgetting about the thot in the corner crying. I throw her a couple dubs at her and her hoe ass stopped crying instantly. Raggedy ass. I shake my head and leave the hotel and head to the trap to see who was fucking with my money and "deal with his ass" if you know what I mean. Mannn this is gonna be a long night. Fuckkkk.

Julie in the mm