Chapter Two

East's POV

I finally make it to the trap. I walk in causing everyone to look at me. Some where just looking, others looked anxious about my next move but then there was one that just looked plain suspicious. He wouldn't even give me eye contact. I immediately got pissed off and looked at Jace who simply nodded his head telling me my suspicions were correct. "Rico, lemme holla at you a minute." He slowly walked my direction. "Hurry up a nigga ain't got all day." He moved a faster when he got to me he looked down. "Why'd you do it? " I asked mugging the shit outta his ass. He bucked his eyes already telling off more on his self and says some "I don't know what you talking bout East , I know better than to disrespect you like that man." I look at him then look to his pockets this dumb fucker didn't even have sense enough to stuff the shit all the way in his pockets. He notices what I'm looking at and immediately starts begging. " Boss its not what it looks like.. Please man I'm sorry its just got a family I ne.. " I cut his ass off with one shot straight to the dome. Right after the shot went off I heard a scream I looked to the door and what I seen lowkey broke a nigga heart and I'm supposed to be heartless.

Julie's POV

I finally made it home after a long 30 min walk from school. I walk up the stairs bracing my self for what might happen next. I open the door and walk in looking around I notice no one in the living room or kitchen and when I go upstairs no one was there either. "Thank God!" I say as I plop down on my bed. I look to the right on my nightstand where the last picture me and my brothers ever took together is. I pick it up and sigh. " I miss you guys so much." My oldest brother know what I was going thru but he told me that I could come stay with him if the shit ever hits the fan but my dumb ass decided to thug it out stay with my mom so she won't be alone. I don't know why I do though bcuz she don't give a fuck about me or how I am treated, all she cares about is the money and drugs. Anyway my brother left me 2 addresses and his phone number to use if I needed them. So to keep them from being thrown away by the devil I hid them inside the frame. Her ass would never check there. Knocking me outta my thoughts I here the front door slam. Shit! They're home. I here my mother messing with the pots in the kitchen signaling she was finna cook. I hear a couple of mumbled words then hear the stairs creak. He makes it to my room and slowly opens my door. "Are you awake my beautiful daughter?"He says. I gag and don't answer. I guess that pissed him off bcuz he snatched me off that bed so quick by my neck and began choking me. I gasped for air. "You stupid bitch! Answer me when I'm talking to you!" He screamed. "I-I'm sorry" I say barely. "Stfu!" He says still yelling. He throws my body roughly to the ground and begans kicking me in my gut. When he finally got tired he picked me up and put me on the bed and began taking off my pants and said. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will sweetheart." I tried to move but my body was too sore from the blows I took earlier so all I could to was cry. I looked to the door and saw who was supposed to be my mom standing there laughing, shaking her head. Like bitch wtf is funny about this. He finally finished and got up and left not saying another word. I curled up in my bed and continued to cried. I looked back to the picture. Maybe it's time I put it to use. I waited til everyone was sleep and tip toed out the house I ran around the streets for awhile until I finally stumbled on the address my brother wrote down for me. I looked at the place with a frown. It was an abandoned ass house. I KNOW he can be living here. As I walk in I hear a gun shot. I screamed loud asf. That shit scared the shit outta me. Like literally I almost shitted my pants. I watched his body fall to the ground. Not realizing everybody and they mama was looking at me. I look up and none of the faces look familiar. I was shaking in my boots til I heard one voice that took my fear away. "Sis?"

Jace in the mm