Chapter Three

Julie's POV

"Jace?" He walks towards me with a quickness. "You good?" I nod my head yeah. "Aw so we gonna act like them bruises on ya body invisible huh?" He says raising his eyebrow clearly getting aggravated. "Basically.. Its not really a big deal " I answer not wanting to really explain all my business in front of these niggas I don't know even tho they probably don't give a flying fuck anyway but that don't mean I want they asses to know. "Not a big deal my ass. Stop fucking playing with me yo." I look down hurt asf that his raggedy ass is yelling at me in front of everybody I ain't gonna lie I ALMOST cried. My brother can be mean asf sometimes but I know he don't mean to be.. I guess that's his way of showing he cares. I guess he seen that he hurt my feelings cuz he sighed and took me by my arm and lead me to an office.

He sat down and gestured me to tell me what happened. I told him everything and mannn was he pissed! He told me that I was never going back there again, that I would stay with him and my brother. He also promised me that ole dude wouldn't get away with what he did.

After our talk we left the office as we did we felt all eyes on us. I looked down bcuz honestly walking thru a bunch of niggas makes me nervous asf. But when I did look up my eyes saw the finest most sexiest man I've seen. I was appalled. Did I mention he was fine. I looked at him for a good minute. I didn't realize how hard I was staring until he smirked at me and winked. Lawdddd I thought I was finna pass out on sight! I blushed and looked back down and proceeded out the door following my brother.

I get to the car and open the door to see my brother with the same stupid smirk as ole boy. I look at him confused asf "What??" " I see you sis" was all he said. I rolled my eyes turned and look outta my window as he pulled offm A big goofy smile came  on my face as I thought about the guy from earlier. I hope I get to see him again soon. Little did I know it would be sooner than I thought.