Chapter Four

East POV

"Alright na shits ova with now so get y'all asses back to work!" I yell. Them nosey mfs was standing there like i ain't said shit. So I pulled out my shit and shot that hoe in the air. Shiddd that got they attention... They asses scattered quick asf. Is walked around and made sure my shit was straight then before left and it was so I headed outta there to my car.

*Jace's house *
Julie's POV

After teasing me about Mr.Fine Ass and several trap songs we pull up to this big ass house.
  My mouth flung wide open in amazement. "This shit nice huh?" Jace says wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. "Nice is an understatement bro." We make it inside the house and he shows me to my room. I was royal blue, black, and white with little accents with crystals and diamonds in the lamps, on the door knobs and dresser handles, on the curtains,etc. Mannnn it was gorgeous! I hugged my brother so tight and thanked him over and over again. He said it was no problem. My grip loosened from around him as I began to go deep in thought. My brother immediately noticed and said, "You gonna be alright sis, that bitch made nigga wont be hurting you here. You safe, I promise."I nod my head and get ready to take me a shower. After my shower I hear my brother yell that he has something to handle tonight so don't wait up. He tells me to lock the door and the gate doors and he would call me when he came back. I said okay told him I loved him and to be safe. He said always and that he loved me too.
It's been hours since my brother left and it's about 7 pm right now and I got bored asl so I decided to put on some grey leggings and and tank top with my white Air Force ones and go to the store. It was only like 10 minutes away so I decided to get a little exercise. I grab my new iPhone 7 Plus and head out. I walk in the store and I see a group of popular hoes in the condom isle. Why I call them hoes? Because that's what the fuck they looked like. Y'all know y'all know a hoe when you see one, don't play! Anyway I walked past them and went to the candy isle and when I turned down that isle it was a group of niggas down there and they spotted me and one said "Damn lil baby, you thick asl, I'm tryna fuck, wassup with ya?" 👀 the others just said facts and wys! I ignored them and got my candy and headed to the register with a quickness as I was speed walking I ran into somebody. "Damn sis where is the fire?" A girl said being funny. "I said "my bad, I didn't see you." " It's okay boo I know how it is. Too many niggas in one place makes females nervous asl." I laughed and said "girllll wys!" She laughed too. "I haven't seen you around here before, you just moved here or what?" She asked. I nod my head. "Yeah, something like that." Another girl walks up " Sis, who are you talking to?" " My new friend..." she looked at me and raised her eyebrow waiting on me to answer. "Julie.." "Okayyyy my name is Tequila and this is my sister Hennessy and before you ask... yes bitch our mama really named us after some alcohol 🤦🏾‍♀️ she loves her some alcohol and she loves us so I guess she combined two of her favorite things." I was weak 😂😂 I was getting dark and I had to get back. They gave me their number and I quickly saved it in my phone, told them bye and left.
It was now dark. I'm walking home. I see a car pull up beside me. I got scared so I started walking faster. Shit almost running. I heard the car door open and close and the sounds of some people chasing me. So I ran as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough. I felt my self being snatched up and dragged into a near by alley. I started to scream. "Shut the fuck up bitch!" He took his hand and smacked the fuck outta my face so hard that I ended up hitting my head in a trash can near by. My vision started to get blurry and I heard the sound of a belt being unfastened "I told you I wanted to fuck and you ignored me but one thing about me baby.... I always get what I want." Once he said this I knew he was one of the guys from earlier at the store. I heard footsteps and laughs of other dudes coming closer. Then I heard a phone making flashing noise and knew they were recording. I wanted to fight him off. But I didn't have the strength. All I could do is lay there and cry as he forced his self in and out of me. He grunted and groaned as he picked up his pace and found his rhythm and began pounding me with no mercy grabbing my throat in the process squeezing it hard asl. I couldn't breathe, until I felt dude being snatched off of me and my throat. I heard someone yelling and next thing I know I passed out.

Tequila and Hennessy in the media