Prologue

She was walking while looking here and there like searching someone and he was coming from opposite direction while talking on phone and suddenly both collide into each other, they fell down and their stuff scattered.

She started picking her bags silently, but he started shouting angrily -"Hey - can't you see while walking".

"I can say the same to you too, can't you watch where you are going" She replied calmly.

"Wow what an attitude, first you make a mistake and now despite of saying sorry you are showing attitude" He gets angry by her attitude.

"Why will I say sorry, it's your mistake too, you too can say sorry" She stood straight after picking her bags and replied calmly

He looks towards her in disgust, she was wearing western clothes which he hates and till now nobody spoke to him like this which makes him angry -"Girl like you, who wears disgusting clothes (pointed towards her clothing) what can one expect from them".

She felt bad by his harsh words and comments but rather then picking fight she choose to reply properly -"What about you Mr. Fastidious? wearing outfit like a gentle man (point towards his suited clothing) but behavior is totally opposite harsh, rude, arrogant, ill-mannered who doesn't know how to talk to girls, just wearing suit doesn't make you a gentle man got it and..."

She was continuing but that was enough for him, he held her wrist tightly and pinned her to the wall -"What do you think of yourself?"

"A well-behaved good girl, who knows how to talk with someone, unlike others" She made him angrier by her taunt.

"Neeli, Sameer?", before he can reply anything or she can say further they both heard a shocked sound of Riya, her sister and his fiancée and they were shocked too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See Neeli now your sister is engaged and going to get married soon" Mohini said.

"Yes, I know poor her, but what can I do in this?" Neeli replied while making faces

"Neeli now it's your time" Mohini said.

"My time for what?" Neeli asked with frown.

"You too should think about marriage" Mohini said sharply.

"Marriage and me are opposite poles, Mother India this word is not meant for me, what should I think about it?" Neeli said while laughing.

"I mean to say you too should select one good man and get married soon" Mohini said and looking towards her for her reaction.

Neeli's face reddened while controlling her anger -"You all very well know about my reply regarding this matter".

"But what is your problem? We all want your happiness; I want to see you happy forever" Mohini also can't hold her irritation anymore.

"Don't worry mother India I am very happy and if you stop popping this topic again and again, I will be happier" Neeli replied in taunting way.

"Neeli you can't live your all life alone; you have to get married someday" Mohini said sternly.

"No, I don't have to and I can live my whole life alone, I don't need any jerk by my side just to control me and my life like a robot" Neeli couldn't control her anger anymore.

"Neeli stop being stubborn, I said you have to get married that too with the guy we have selected for you, he is Sameer's younger brother Ronak, he is a very good guy, perfect for you" Mohini said like ordering to her but that was it for her.