Chapter 4

"OMG finally I reached my home after this big blunder and my family members are coming towards me as like I am going to die, but on other side someone sure is going to die at the hands of his family members, let's peek inside his life first".

A big beautiful mansion

Bajaj Residence

"Welcome home bhai, everybody was waiting for you only, for your grand welcome" Sameer heard his loving handsome younger brother Ronak's loud voice as he entered in his home.

"Why a grand welcome? What happened now?" Sameer stares at him with cold look and raised his eyebrow in question and asked in a calm voice.

"Bhai you are talking like as you don't know anything" Ronak replied in same calm tone.

"Ronny stop beating around the bush, and come to the point" He sat on couch relaxing his head being tired of whole day asked in irritated tone, just then he noticed all family members gathered in living hall and starring him with sharp glare "What happened now? Why are you all gazing at me with so much love?"

"Because they all came to know about the fiasco you did today in mall with Sheetal's sister in law" Ravi his best friend equally handsome and dashing like him but lively and happening in his comparison, who coming downstairs thought to inform his best friend.

Sameer hit his forehead with his palm, smart man who was rouge a rude sometimes before become tense from family's reaction of his latest deeds in anger, because he knows his family doesn't like his orthodox nature a bit.

"Yes, and jiji (Pooja) won't talk to you now" suman his masi ma informed him from his mother's side.

Sameer stood up fast and went towards his mother, doesn't matter how much big and ruthless businessman he is how grown well build up man he is but he is Mumma's little boy from heart who can't see his Mumma angry from him.

"Ma please, listen to me first, I collided with that girl unfortunately, she was rude in talking that made me angry and, you know what she was wearing a disgusting short dress" Sameer justify his action of fight, but Pooja didn't reply and looked towards Suman.

"So, what, it's her choice whatever she wears, who are you to fight with all the girls who wear western clothes" Suman was not agreed from his justification and again replied from Pooja's side.

Sameer look towards Pooja and replied to her only "But ma I was unknown from the fact that she is Sheetal's sister in law and I never thought that anyone can be like this from Sahay family and she talk to me rudely".

"You didn't talk to her rudely? And after knowing that she is Riya's sister and Sheetal's sister in law you continued fight or not?" But again, from Pooja's side Suman replied.

"Ma please talk to me directly" Sameer couldn't take his mother's silent anymore hold her shoulder and plead her lovingly like a small kid using all his charm as a cuteness.

"Ma don't forgive him easily ok" Before she replied anything Ravi his best friend interrupt them and provoking her in a naughty tone and went towards Ronak who was giggling on his situation doing proper sibling jobs.

"Sunny stop fueling in fire" Now Sameer's charming cuteness turned in sulky, he said with frown.

"Suman tell him I don't want to talk to him" Pooja indirectly replied him angrily.

All were watching fight between mother and son in very calm state because it's a frequent problem of their house, whenever Sameer do something like this Pooja gets angry and Sameer can't bear her silent treatment.

"That girl was not any less she too kept fighting with me deliberately" Sameer tried to put blame on her.

"Sameer now you started saying lie to me?, Sheetal told me everything what happened over there, son Sahay family is our relative and we all know about them how good people they are and we all heard about Neeli, she is a nice girl, she just came back today that too from London that's obvious that she must have western choices".