Chapter 1

"Oh My God after long journey of 10 hours and 30 minutes finally I am back to Mumbai from London" She said to herself with cute pout. but still I have drive to home from airport 1 hour" she was speaking to herself and her eyes become wide while saying "Yes, one-hour OMG" acts like fainting.

In Cab

"Home is still far from here and I am getting really exited thinking how will everyone react seeing me, yes you all are correct I am going to give a surprise to my family, still I want to tell you it's not at all my wish to come back but my family, specially my parents were pressuring me so much to come back then finally I decided to give them surprise visit, see while talking to you all I have reached home and I can bet who will be the first one to come running quickly after seeing me she will be my darling babe well isi baat pe ek sher araz hai 'haste raho muskurate raho hai thodi si kushiyan mili (2), ghar wapas aa gayi hai aapki laadli Neeli (well a poetry on this - 'be happy always as a little happiness ever, (2) finally your Neeli is back forever')".

"What? My Neeli you came back? Oh Wowwww, my Neeli came back"

"See I told you the first person who will come running to me will be my darling babe see, I was right".

"My grand ma, Savitri Sahay, she is not some old kind of typical Indian Grand ma in fact modern lady just like me and broad minded I used to call her babe, I am her most pampered girl, she is diabetic but loves sweets a lot, behind her a lady is coming in saree she is my mom oh sorry my ma, mother India Mohini Sahay".

"She doesn't like me to call her mom because she is very traditional and typical Indian lady with veil just like she came from Indian television serial an ideal daughter in law, an ideal wife, an ideal but a strict mother for us, that's why I use to call her mother India".

"And that beautiful petite girl with beautiful long hairs wearing Salwar kurta (Indian outfit) coming towards me with something in hand, OMG not again aarti plate (way of welcome with a plate) in hand she is my unidentical twin sister Riya Sahay I used to call her Riyu".

"22 yrs., cute traditional girl and speaks very less, completed her graduation from music, she is very traditional just like my ma, engaged to Sameer Bajaj who is our parent's choice, sometimes I really wonder is she my real sister? We both are very aloof from each other but we both love each other very much".

"Thanks to god as well as my darling babe because of her this aarti, pooja, Archana and Aradhana (Indian rituals to welcome somebody, who is coming after very long or first time) got over fast now I can step in my house, come I will introduce you all to my rest of the family members".

"See that oldie who is sitting there with a fake angry face just because I didn't inform him before coming, he is my grand pa Mr. Gopal Sahay".

"Head of the family all decision of our family taken by him but he is very sweet and loving specially towards his all grandchildren that's why he blessed me and forgot his anger instantly when I touched his feet, now it's time for next one who is really angry from me, he is my old man and I am thinking how to melt this stone he is not some oldie but I called him old man because he behaves like this, oh sorry I forgot to tell you he is my father Mr. Shakti Sahay".

"Big business man owner of Sahay industries but a strict as well as caring and loving father, he is angry at me, why? It's a long story right now I have to plan something to pacify him, hmm let me think something, yes idea"

"Dad aap ke liye khaas ek sher arz hai ' kab tak aise muh phulaoge aur naraz rahoge aap (2), aab toh sach much bhudda ho gaya hai mera baap' (dad specially a poetry for you - I will pacify you till when you will be angry, (2) now I am sure my father is become an oldie), ouch dad leave my poor ears, it's hurting". Thank god he melted and left my ears and hugged me.

"Neeli" another source of voice.

"Oh, sorry I forgot about you bhai, he is my elder brother Rohit Sahay".

"27 yrs. old MD of Sahay industries simple family man but according to me sandwich, name given by me because my ma wants him to be very traditional and my darling babe wants him to be very modern but poor Sandwich bhai, he smack my head when ever I called him by this name like just now he did when I forgot him".

"OMG Bhabhi you are really very pretty".

"She is my Bhabhi Sheetal Bajaj Sahay. 24 yrs. she was from Bajaj family, I don't know about her too much because I am meeting her for the first time, because I was not in India but in London at the time of my bhai's engagement and marriage and why? well it's a long story first let me introduce myself. I am Meera Sahay called Neeli by family and loved ones because I was born with blue eyes".

"Cute, sweet and very talkative girl, I like challenges in life, I am 22 yrs. old youngest child of this family and most pampered by my darling babe grand ma, just now I came back from London after completing my MBA. It's a very big list of things I dislike but a very short list of what I like its singing, shopping and sometimes reading, whenever I gets angry or mood become off only one things can change it not one actually it's two, one is my darling babe and second one is shopping, it makes me feel better and now the list what I dislike in fact I hate , 1st is lie I hate lie and liars, I hate haughty and show off people I hate selfish and two faced people I hate Indian and traditional wears, traditional work like pooja, aarti, I hate love, I hate marriage and most I hate are boys, if you are thinking why I hate boys well it's my past and only my babe knows about it no one else in my home".

"Well I don't want to talk more because my mood is really off right now, because my parents forcefully called me here with so many emotional blackmails and now I am struck here, but I have a little idea, why they called me back and what they want me to do but they too know that I am a very hard nut to crack and if they force me, I will directly take a U-turn towards London".

"OMG I am very tired ok friends I am going to take some rest in my room you all too go and take rest, I have a few more characters to introduce who are in this story along with me, but that I will do later bye- bye".

"So wait for tomorrow and come along with me in my story, isi baat pe ek sher arz hai 'bhikari ke paas hoti aur hum pani puri wale se lete katori (2), come along with me this is my story (well a poetry - 'on this beggar begs with a bowl in hand called katori, (2) come along with me this is my story')".