CHAPTER TWENTEYTWO

And I'm back at it again looking like a snack, gosh it should be illegal to look as good as I do... Anyways enjoy!

No proof read

______________________________________

Yoongis POV
.

I sighed as I walked down the stairs on my way to the kitchen "yoongi!" I turned and saw my mom standing in the door way "ah mom what are you doing up your supposed to be resting" my mom chuckled and came towards me, she reached out her hand and stroked the side of my face "yoongi-ah" she cooed "yes mom?" I replied suspiciously "I love you" I smiled "I love you too mom"

"mmm~"

It was a loving moment until she  suddenly started pulling my ear "ah! ah! ah! Mom- hurts!" she laughed 'yeah it's supposed to! min Yoongi do you know why I'm pulling your ear?"

"n-no ma'am"

"Because Jungkook told me he's bringing his boyfriends over next week for dinner" I looked up at my mom in disbelief "so why am I getting in trouble if your upset shouldn't you take that up with Jungkook" my mom sighed "no I'm happy for Jungkook"

" oh" I looked at her confused "then what's the problem?" My mom suddenly pulled my ear harder "when are you going to bring back someone kookie's younger then you yet he's bringing home two lovers and Jackson as well" my mom let my ear go I instantly rubbed it "the boys told me you had your eyes on someone is it true?!" I blankly looked at her "mom you sound like a over excited high school girl gossiping"

"aish! just tell me about this boy and how you met him"

" but Mom i-"

" yoongi"

" fine fine alright I'll tell you"

"yay!" My mom dragged me to the couch "ok spill the tea" I cringed "uh mom please never say that again" she  rolled her eyes with a smile "go on then! "I  sighed as I began to tell her

.

*Flashback*

.
Jackson pushed me into my locker as i was grabbing my things "hey yoongs!"

"yah could you not Jackson" he giggled sorry I took a deep breath "

gosh these kids really test my patience

"so I'm going to spend the night at Mark's tonight along with my other  babies so don't wait up k?" I hmmmd in response "k bye" finally free from Jackson I went to the music room and got my piano music out and started to play when I was done I heard a claps I turned around startled "oh sorry I didn't mean to pry or anything it's just you sounded amazing!"

" uh thanks" the boy smiled he had light brown hair and a long face his smile formed a smile he looked like an over excited muel his smile was beautiful though 'oh yeah sorry my name's hoseok!"

"mmm yoongi"

" oh I know who you are the whole school knows you and your brothers" the boy smile widened it was so bright it made me want to smile  "uh is there anything I can help you with?" usally I didn't give two fuxks rather someone needed help or not but if with him something inside changed "uh uh no not really you just sounded beautiful"

" oh ok"

"...."

"well see you later yoongi!" hoseok said as he  ran out the door

"well that was random"

ever since then hoseok would come and watch me play the piano after school everyday

I yawed and streached "ah! hobi time to-" I looked over and saw that he had fallen asleep I smiled as I leaned over closer to his face I noticed how beautiful he was even  his breathing was beautiful I quickly shook my thoughts away and woke him up "hey hobi"

"hmm huh oh your done! gosh it was so relaxing it put me to sleep" I stared as he streached he was just so cute "ah! same time next week then" I nodded everything was fine till one day 

"yoongi-ah!" I turned around "oh hobi hey what's up" hoseok shyed away "yoongi I wanted to tell you something"

"uh ok shoot"

"well I- I-I kinda like you"

I froze you "what!?"
Hobi blushed "yeah I've liked you for a while now"

" oh"

" so what do you say will you be my boyfriend yoongi?" I took in a breath "hoseok I would love to your amazing guy but I can't" hoseoks eyes teard up up "b-but why?"

" well let's just say I have someone else in my mind I'm sorry hobi if I led you on"

"no it's ok it was dumb of me to think you would say yes"

" hoseok wait" before I could finish he was gone I sighed as I walked away ever since then he stopped coming after school and we stopped talking to each other

END OF FLASHBACK

Yoongi looked up at his mom "there ok I already rejected him we're not a thing" yoongi's mom nodded "but weren't you just at his house not to long ago" yoongi nodded "yeah for school"

"mmm well how bout this of you dont make up with hoseok I won't feed you" yoongi narrowed his gaze "you wouldn't" his mom did the same "try me" yoongi signed "fine whatever"

" good!, already then love there's cookies on the counter I'm going to the gym see later love!" yoongis mom said as she walked out the door
Yoongi shook his head and sighed
" how am I going to do this"

O

______________________________________

Sorry I have updated in a while my uncle died and Ive just been all over the place so yeah love you guys

Peaxe out