CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Hola I'm back with part two of well... yeah you know what it is anyways enjoy!
Sorry it's late
I dont what you say blackmamba slaps!
____________________________________

whats one of your most dirtiest secrets○

                               ♤♧♤

Marks eyes widen in surprise when Jinyoung soundly grabbed him by his throat cutting off some of his air "if you want something say it louder" he sneered.  With a weak gasp Mark whined and slowed his hip a little "m'sowy sir please forgive me" his weak begs drew a long moan out of Promise as she continued to touch her self at a steady pace, watching Mark with hooded eyes Jinyoung chuckled at the scene, looking down at his leg he could see the wet stain Mark left "is this how wet you get for me baby boy" he said in an almost growl.

Mark couldn't help but whine as the dirty words kept coming, seeing that Mark was close Jinyoung lightly pushed him off his thigh and smiled at the puppy eyes Mark was sporting "go baby Promise is already set for you, you just got to put your pathtic cock in her pussy, think you can manage" Jinyoung say in Mark's ear, breath fanning the side of his neck and with trembling hands Mark nods as he makes his way to Promise between her hips, with his head down Mark slowly aligns himself with promise pussy "can I?" He asked with a stutter Promise giggled head resting on her hand "can you what?" she teased slowly moving her hips downwards so that the tip of marks dick rested in her causing Mark release a shaky breath.

"mmm~ noona can I fuck you please" promise places her hands on marks hips to keep him from thrusting into her "hmm I don't know do you deserve to fuck me" Mark whined "oh please noona I'll be a good boy I promise!" Jinyoung came up behind Mark rubbing his arms "you'll be Good boy huh?" Mark nodded as he sniffled making promise cooe "aww a good boy just for us huh baby" Mark nodded again at her words "yes noona just for-" Mark choked on his words as promise pulled his hips causing him to thrust into her dragging out moans from the both of them" ngh~ " Jinyoung chuckled "we only just started you you already look fucked out Markie"

Jinyoung removed his shirt and the rest of his clothing before positioning himself behind Mark again. With ease he griped marks hips and began fucking him into Promise drawing out moans and whimpers from him "go on baby fuck noona, your gonna fuck her really good and fill her nice and full aren't you baby" Jinyoung asked grip tighting "uh huh"

"alright baby go head fuck promise" Mark moaned again as he began to pick up the pace thrusting harder into Promise "ahh that's it baby fuck me just like that baby mmm your doing so good baby" while Mark was quickly falling apart at the hands of his girlfriend Jinyoung grabbed a condom from his wallet and slid it on. He watched as Mark continue to fuck their girlfriend before he decied to finally join, grabbing Mark by the neck he dipped two fingers into marks mouth "go on and suck for me baby" after a few seconds Jinyoung removed his fingers from Mark's mouth and pushed the coated fingers into to marks with no warning making Marks hips stutter as a breathy moan left his mouth "ahh ngh mmm daddy please" Jinyoung smirked "please what baby" Jinyoung plunged his fingers deeper hitting Mark's prostate harshly "AHH please please fuck me!" Mark helplessly sobbed as he continued to ruthlessly get fingered. Jinyoung chuckled and looked down at Promise "I don't know babe what do you say should we make him wait more" promise giggled as a weak whine came from Mark who was obviously not happy with the idea of being teased more "oh that what be mean wouldn't it baby" promise insisted to Mark petting his hair, smiling at how fast Mark nodded in agreement.

Jinyoung smiled "ok baby don't worry daddy will fuck you nice and hard baby" Jinyoung said before slowly pushing his dick into Mark going balls deep, he groaned as he felt Mark's wall's engulf his dick tightly "mmm baby your so tight" Mark mewled at the praise as Jinyoung began to rock hips into Mark dragging his dick along Mark's walls pushing deep into him. As Jinyoung began to pick up the pace pounding into Mark both Promise and Mark moand as she was fucked with the equal rytham each time Jinyoung thrust into Mark it pushed him into Promise with the same harshness.

The room was soon filled with their moans as they let out their stress on each other, bodies rubbing roughly against each other "mmm please can I cum, I want to cum so bad" Mark begged, Jinyoung groaned as he continued to fuck into Mark as he felt close as well, with a look at Promise Jinyoung looked back at Mark "go head baby come for me"

.

The three were now laying in bed, cleaned and exhausted Mark in the middle Promise on the right and Jinyoung on the right. "I love you" Promise whispered before closing her eyes and cuddling closer to Mark "I love you too he repiled" Jinyoung looked at then with a weak smile "I love you too"

_____________________________________

Yikes this was cringy anyways someone asked which groups do I stan so I wanted share with you guys

BTS, IKON, GOT7, TREASURE, ENHPYEN, TXT, MONSTAX, STRAY KIDS, EVERGLOW, ITZY, GFRIEND, ONLYONEOF, SECRET NUMBER, IU JESSI, WONHO, WEKi MEKI, TWICE, HYUNA, ASEPA, P1HARMONY, WOO! AH!, STAYC,

And if you have any suggestions on who I should stan let me know😊