11

Tuesday pt 2

I boredly watch the man cry in the corner pledging for his life. "Ok... I'ma rewind this for you... Why are you crying again?". I asked. "You LITERALLY told me to pick where I wanted to go... Which as you can see was a terrible decision... And now you're crying in the corner? Permission to call you a bitch". I said. "Pl-please don't kill me".

"Yo-you... I am a killer... You're dying whether you like it or not". I said. "Why is everyone so dumb?". I groaned. "Tell you what". I smiled at him. "If you can stand up properly then we can make a deal ok?". I said and he nodded. He slowly got up holding his stomach while moaning in pain. "Good, good". I nodded and opened the door for him. "Leave".

The man looks at the door then at me. "I won't do anything else to you". I smiled. He limped to the door but he swings at me and I dodged it. "Really!?!". I yelled and pushed him to the ground. "What the hell man!?!". I glared at him. "I just told you to leave! Why would you try to hit me!?!". I shouted. "My god!". I threw my hands up frustrated.

"This isn't a fucking movie, how many killers do you know that just lets their victims go?". I asked and he didn't look at me. "Wait please answer me cause I might be wrong". I said. "Wide open door to freedom". I said. "Try to fight a killer even though you're wounded... Did you not see the stupidity in your actions?". I asked. "And why am I getting this deja vu feeling?".

"Wait! I-I'm sorry!". He said. "Heard that already". I rolled my eyes. "Say something else". I told him. "Let me go please". He begged. "I tried to, but you're back where you started". I smiled. "Please just give me another chance". He looked at me with pledging eyes. "You don't get chances with a killer". I giggled. "Well... At least not another one".

"I...". "And aren't you some type of sex trafficking person?". I asked. "I wasn't...". "I think you were". I tilted my head at him. "And here I thought the girl was going to be a good fix for you, but you two have something in common". I said. "An-and that is?". He asked. "Re-really? You're going ask me that stupid ass question?". I raised my brow.

"Ho-how is it stupid?". He asked and I just smiled at him.

"This is what happens when I try to make conversation with idiots". I wiped the blood from my face. "Stupid...". "Pu-put your hands up!". I slowly turned my head to the cop. "Teacher, I have a question". I raised my hand. "Are you alone?" I asked. "Of course I am". The cop answered. "Hmm... What a terrible choice you made". I giggled.

"Put your hands up! You are under arrest for murder!". The cop yelled. "Mmm". I moaned. "I like a men who can take control". I winked at him. "Put your hands up or I'll shot!". He says sweating. "Threatened by my beauty, I understand". I raised my hands. "Oh officer". I said. "Watch your head". I said and he looked up. I grabbed ocean and swung at him.

I saw his head roll to the other side of the room. "Saw your head roll didn't you?". I laughed and went to clean the room. "I'm so glad I hid you in this building ocean". I pat my bat and went to write my name on the wall.

Bat baby loves you