118

"What do you mean I have to move!?!"

"What do you mean I have to move!?!". Spring yelled. "You can't kick me out my own house!". Spring shouts. "One... You're ass is homeless cause this my house". I said. "Second, I BEEN told your ass to get out with you freeloading ass". I added. "And lastly... My daughter has very sensitive hearing". I pinched Jimin's rose cheeks.

"Why do we have to leave!?!". Spring stomped her feet. "Yoongi said he loves me". I replied. "When we leaving?". Spring asked. "Do you even have another place to go to?". Spring says. "Plenty". I grinned. "Ohh". Spring wiggled her eyebrows. "Its nice to have rich friends". Spring giggled. "Bitch". I hissed and she laughed. "So where's scorpion?". I asked.

"How late are you?". Spring glared at me. "He's dead... That bug bitch killed him... He was my favorite ninja too... All of my feelings". Spring sniffs. "The fuck are you talking about?". I said. "Mortal combat!". Spring sings. "I was talking about Seo!". I yelled. "Oh... He's with Jungkook". Spring said. "You need more friends". I said.

"No... Friends need me". Spring smirked and Jimin rose laughed. "Don't laugh at her my daughter, she's a fucking nut job". I said. "I am not!". Spring shouted. "Of course you're not... I'm the only one that knows how to do nut jobs". I smirked. "Respect". Spring nods. "Any who". I handed Spring my new phone.

"I need your number cause I had to get rid of me other phone". I said. "Got you". Spring puts her number in and hands me back my phone. "Why did you put your little boyfriend in my phone?". I looked at her. "You need to respect my man, that's why". Spring said. "No". I stretched. "And you put y'all real names... Disgusting". I gagged.

"I had a nickname in your phone?". Spring gasped. "Yup". I grinned. "Well give me my nickname! I'm going to make her a bottle... Jungkook taught me how to make bottles". Spring says and skips in the kitchen. "Cause he is a baby". I said and changed their names.

Change Spring to Pretty season?
Yes

Change Jungkook to that one boy?
No

Change Jungkook to don't know your name?
No

Change Jungkook to Jingle Jingle bitch?
Yes

"Perfect".