(4) The TRUE Chase one shot

A/n:  So this is going to make up for the other Chase one shot.. Also I totally forgot about this book until a friend reminded me about this and wanted me to update. 

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sun streaming thru the window, blinding me. I sat up and stretched. I looked over and saw Chase sleeping peacefully. I walked over to the other side of the bed and started to kiss him. Chase started to stir.

"Morning, Y/n." Chase said as he pulled me on top of him, covering me with the sheets. 

 I reached my hand down and grabbed Chase's crotch. Chase jolted a bit at the touch. I started to palm him thru his boxer shorts.

"Oh Y/n~" Chase moaned. I stopped palming him after a minute and got up and left.. I walked down the hall but was forced against the wall.

"You know better than to tease me, kitten~" Chase growled 

"Punish me, Daddy.. I've been a bad girl~" Chase started to kiss, suck, and bite at my neck. I quietly moaned as he attacked my sweet spot.

"Mmm..."

"I have the perfect punishment for you, kitten.. Jump for Daddy." I did what he said and Chase carried me back into our room and tossed me down on the bed. Chase walked over to the dresser and pulled something out. Walking back to me I saw he had a ball gag, A shock collar and its remote, and some handcuffs. Chase set all but the handcuffs on the end of the bed. He crawled on top of me and cuffed my hands to the head board. 

"D-Daddy..." I bit my lip as he grabbed the shock collar and remote. Crawling back to me, He clicked it around my neck. Last was the ball gag.. Once I had it in my mouth, Chase slipped my clothes off and took his own off. 

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you wont be able to walk for weeks..." Chase clicked on the shock collar and I was filled with pleasure. I felt Chase enter me, Making me go wild. I bit down on the gag and moaned loudly. Chase started to thrust at a 'normal' pace, slowly getting faster and faster.

"Oh Daddy!" I screamed, already feeling my climax rise.

"Daddy, I'm gonna.."

"Just wait Kitten.." Chase reached over and grabbed the shock collar remote and turned it on it's highest setting. I practically SCREAMED from the pleasure. I bit down harder on the gag, moaning loudly. Chase sped his thrusts up a bit. I felt like I was gonna burst. 

"Daddy please let your kitten cum~!" 

"Alright babe.. release your load.."

With that, I moaned loudly as I could and released. Chase came shortly after and pulled out. He fell down beside me and took the gag and shock collar and handcuffs off. 

"Never tease me.." Chase said in between panting breaths. 

"Understood." 

After awhile we fell asleep.

A/N: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN FOREVER!! Well I hope you dirty minded fucks enjoyed this because this is the end of the one shot book. Holy shit..

@Galaxycybernova reminded me about this book and wanted an update so here you go. I'm done with this because I will most likely forget about it again. Anyway, As always, TTYL and BYE~!