Chapter 2

We finally got to the hospital, Tina was in Emergency care. I'm in the waiting room waiting for them to allow her visitors. A nurse keeps coming to inform me of her state. She hasn't woken up yet, but they stopped the bleeding and cast broken bones. For me, I just needed a few stitches in my arm.

I knew I would be here for a minute so I decided to call Ryan to let him know what happened to his girlfriend.
It's 8:00 right now surely he'll answer. I click on his contact and it immediately starts ringing his phone.
"Hey what's up" he picks up.

"Dude you gotta get to the hospital now!"

"What? What happened!?"

"Tina and I got in a car crash. She hasn't waken up yet." I explain.

"Shit. I'm on my way." He hangs up.
I decide to call Goldy and Tony as well. They both freak and say they'll be there soon.

-

Ryan bust in with Goldy and Tony on his tail.

"Is she ok?"

"Has she awoken yet?"

"What happened?"

"Woah chill. One question at a time." I say.

"We were on our way home when a car swerved and hit us. I'm ok, but she got hurt pretty badly." Ryan paces around the room with his hands on his head. He looked pretty freaked out and upset. I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"It's ok she'll be ok." I assure him. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. He collapsed on my chest and hugs me tightly. I comb his hair with my fingers. I read in Tina's notebook that it calms him.

A nurse comes in and looks at me.

"She's Awake. Follow me." She says.

"Oh thank God!" Ryan exclaims and runs after her.

When we get inside, Tina's hooked up to all kinds of monitors.

"Tina I'm so glad you're ok. I was so worried" He exclaims as he runs over to her. He collapse on top of her into a hug.

She whimpers in pain and slightly pushes him off of her.

"Do I know you?" She turns her head at Ryan. Ryan takes a step back in confusion.

"Umm Babe, it's me, Ryan. Your boyfriend." He explains. She shakes her head and turns to Goldy and Tony with confusion still written on her face.

"Do you recognize anyone?" The doctor asks. She scans the room once more and our eyes meet.

"Him" she points to me.

"I know him."

"You do?" The doctor queries.

"I think so. I just don't remember your name." She says.

"Luke. Or sometimes I go by Uni-"

"UnicornMann" she finishes.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Do you remember anything else. Such as what happened last night." The doctor ask.

"A little. I was writing in this notebook and the last thing I remember is seeing..is seeing."

"Is seeing what?"

"Him with a... not so happy face. Sorry I can't think of the word." She mumbles.

"That's ok." I assure her.

"Well guys, sounds like your friend here has amnesia." The doctor prescribes.

"What's that?" Tina ask.

"It's where you forget things after a event. In your case, a car crash."

"A CAR CRASH!?" She exclaims.

"Chill, it's ok now" Goldy says. She turns back to them still confused.

"Who are they again?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Blue boy is Ryan, your boyfriend. Tiny girl, is Goldy. And other boy is Tony, your brother." I explain

"Nice to me- well I guess see you all again." She corrects herself.

"Well hold a minute! How come Tina remembers Luke, but not me?" Ryan grumbles.

"Well Tina suffered from dementia beforehand, correct? Even then her memory wasn't stable. Because of dementia that's the last thing she remembers before blacking out and everything before that is forgotten including your relation to her."

"Dang thats alot to process." Tony speaks up.

"Yes, it is, which is why You should leave for tonight and let Tina rest." The doctor says.

"Goodnight Tina" we all wave as we exit.

"Oh umm... Goodnight guys" she copy's clearly not knowing the meaning.

"Wait, Luke. Can we speak for a minute" the doctor pulls me back.

Yes I do know this is long overdue, so ummm Merry Christmas here's your present. I will try to get back to updating better in 2020. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time...Bye! -Spacie_boii