Chapter 17

Sky's p.o.v
He came close to me and hugged me. not like small hug but a long comfortable hug. I just cried everything out and it felt food to do that and because it was zayn it was even more better. after 3 minutes of crying on zayn's shoulder I pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks, I really needed that." I said while wiping the rest of my tears.

"Your welcome" he said.

"Friends?" I said unsure.

"Friends" he said then frowned. I was going downstairs when I heard zayn mumble something.

"I wanna be more than friends" he mumbled quietly so I can't hear but I heard it clearly. I wanted to be more than friends too but I cant because he has a girlfriend. I ignored it and went downstairs. I was really tired so I decided to go to sleep. it's like 2 o'clock in the morning.

I've been in bed for 4 hours and still didn't sleep. I can't sleep because all I hear is perrie giggling and laughing with zayn. ugh. Every time I hear her giggle I wanna stab my ears with knives. why aren't they fucking sleeping.

After another 2 hours in bed not even sleeping I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
I was walking in the kitchen when I see perrie on the counter and zayn between her legs and they are making out.

"Keep your lips to yourselves" I yell not too loud while closing my eyes to not look at the disgusting image.

"Um sorry. good morning." perrie said.

"More like bad morning. I didn't sleep all night." I say rubbing my head. I felt a headache coming. I grabbed some Advil and popped it in my mouth.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Perrie asked me.

"Yeah please, I'm going to go try to wake up harry with a prank" I said.

"Omg I love pranks" perrie said.

"I'm thinking about pouring some ice down his boxers and waking him up with an air horn." I said excited.

"Genius" zayn said.

"Okay. zayn get the camera. perrie get some ice and I will get the air horn." I said pointing at each one what to do.

"Yes mam" they said and ran off to get the things. I ran upstairs to try to find the air horn. while I was trying to find it Louis woke up.

"What are you doing" he said.

"I'm getting the air horn to prank harry" I said. then I found it in the nightstand. I ran downstairs to see if zayn and perrie did their job.

"You guys get the things." I asked.

"Yeah" they said.

"Zayn get a good video. I will put the ice in his boxers and perrie blow the horn okay." I said.

"Okay." they said. we headed to the guest room. I put my finger to my mouth to tell perrie and zayn to be quiet. I opened the fort got in and we set our positions.

"1,2,3" I whispered. and at three zayn started recording then I put ice down his boxers and perrie blew the horn.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh" harry screamed and we all rolled on the floor laughing.
We went downstairs to eat. we started eating after cooking the food of course.

"Perrie. are you leaving with the boys." I asked. I hope she isn't leaving with the boys. I wanna take them somewhere special before they leave.

"No I'm not I'm leaving on Thursday" she said.

"Oh" I said. thank god she isn't going to be here. I can't stand that giggle anymore. after we ate I cleaned the kitchen and around the house a little cuz I got 5 boys in the house and they make a huge mess. After I finished I sat down on the couch to watch something. then zayn came and sat by me.

"Zayn. what's today?" I asked.

"Tuesday. why?" He asked. I looked at the clock that was on the wall. It read 1:15.

"Shit" I said. I started picking up my things that I need. then headed to the door.

"Where are you going" zayn asked.

"To work" I said.

"What do you do" he asked.

"I give drawing lessons" I said. them headed out the door.

"Can I come" zayn asked.

"Yeah sure come on" I said. We headed to the car and drove to the place. we went inside the building then I went to the class that I teach. zayn followed behind. I opened the door and got in the class.

"Hey guys. sorry I'm late. but I got a special guest I think half of you'll know" I said. then told zayn to come in.

"This is zayn malik." I said. all the girls jaws dropped.

"Hi" he waved a little wave. All the girls pushed passed me and attacked zayn with hugs and pics and signatures.

"Okay class every one sit down I'll let each one take a photo with him." I said hoping they will hear. And they didn't listen I stood on a chair.

"STOP" I yelled. all of them looked at me weird.

"Everyone to their seat." I said while pointing to the seats. I got down from the chair.

"Everyone can take a photo with zayn if he says yes." I say. I looked at zayn for his approve and he nodded.

"Okay Sidney you can come first." I said they took photos. then after all the class had a photo with zayn we started our class. We were drawing a rose and zayn wanted to draw too. I looked over the class and saw all their drawings then i seen zayn's his was great.

"I didn't know you draw" I said to zayn

"I like to draw in my free time." he shrugged.

"Well you are really good" I said. we finished then went home.