Chapter 20

Sky's p.o.v

"Why the fuck is it closed" I practically yelled for how pissed I am. When we made it to the skating ring it was closed.

"Then where should we go lads?" harry asked.

"I think we should.." I paused a second to rethink Harry's question. "hey I'm not a lad" I said to harry.

"I thought you were a boy in a girl's body" he teased. I stuck out my tongue at him and he did the same.

"We could go to the mall, I heard there is a new arcade there." I said. they all nodded, we got in the car and went to the mall.

We made it to the mall, we all got out and raced each other to the door.

"I'm the champion in everything" I said impressed from my skills.

"Shut up" Niall said then entered the mall. I smiled, but it wasn't like a fake smile it was real, I've been smiling since the boys started staying by me, it just sad that they are leaving, then I wouldn't smile anymore, I'll just be sucked in a hole called 'lonely' or 'forever alone'.

I entered behind the boys and the first thing I see is the arcade, I walked to it and I noticed that I passed magazines, I turned and walked to the magazines and the first thing I see was the boys and ME. It read 'a girl with one direction, which one is she dating'.What the actual fuck, I'm not dating anyone. zayn came over and seen me pissed.

"What's wrong" he asked me.

"What the fuck is this." I said holding up the magazine for him to see.

"What, I swear I didn't know anything about this" he said.

"It's okay maybe it's just the paparazzi just clear things up and tell them I'm not dating anyone of you guys" I said crossing my arms.

"I'll tell simon to clear things up, and by the way I wish you were dating one of us which is me" he said/flirted. I just pushed passed him and went to the arcade to find the other boys. I see Niall starting a shooting game up so I joined him.

"Are you ready to get crushed" I asked niall.

"You are the one to get crushed" he fought back then the game started....

"It's not fair, I want a rematch." Niall asked. I shook my head.

"How do you always win in everything" he asked.

"With these" I said flexing my arms.

"Wow" Liam said. all their jaws dropped. I just laughed. we played for 2 hours until we got 400 tickets. then the boys got me a huge teddy bear, looks like he is gonna be the one to stay with me when the boys leave.

"You know I'm gonna miss you guys so much, and this guy is gonna be the one to stay with me while you guys are gone" I said pointing to the teddy bear and walking out of the arcade with the guys.

"We are gonna miss you too,love." Niall said. putting his arm over my shoulder.

"No you aren't, I'm just another girl you guys meet during your traveling" I said while looking at the floor and walking. I looked up and found that the boys stopped walking.

"What" I said confused.

"Who said we are not going to miss you, we are going to miss you a lot and I mean it, we love you" nail said. I walked over to him and hugged him then kissed his cheek.

"I love you too" I said pulling back.

"How about me" Louis whined

"Ugh" I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said, then he pointed to his cheek so I can kiss it, then I kissed it.

"Me?" Harry said, then I did the same for him then Liam and zayn didn't say anything.

"How about you" i asked him. then he opened his arms so I can hug him. I went over to him and hugged him then kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you the most" I whispered in his ear. then he kissed my cheek. we pulled away then we stood in awkward silence.

"This is awkward so let's just go to the car." I said and they all nodded then we ate at a restaurant.