Chapter 31

Sky's p.o.v

"Why the fuck did you do that asshole" I said when I went to see zayn fainted on the floor.

"He was interrupting us" he said. I got up a did something that made me feel good, I kicked him in the nuts and got zayn, I put his arm over my shoulder and held him to the car. I put him in the backseat and I drove to the house.

When we got there I got zayn and held him to the house and threw him on the couch, I ran to the kitchen got an ice pack and put it on the place the guy hit him. His beautiful eyes fluttered open, god how I missed those eyes.

"Hey" I said.

"What happened" he said.

"You got punched in the face." I laughed, its funny just saying it out loud.

"Oh yeah" he said, I went to the kitchen and got him water.

"Thanks" he said.

"Your welcome" I said, then I sat on the couch and took off my heels that were hurting like shit.

"What do you want to do" I said. he shrugged.

"Let's bake a cake" I said, I love making sweets. we went to the kitchen and got the ingredients ready, I stared putting the flour in the mixing bowl when suddenly zayn threw some flour on me.
He started laughing alot.

"Oh it's on" I said, I got some flour and threw it at him, then the war began, we threw a lot of flour and all of it is on the floor but most of it is on our faces.

"Let's stop before we really wreck this place" He said i nodded then he was about to say something but I cracked an egg on his head.

"Now we are done" I said then we started laughing, then something got in my eye I tried to get it out but I failed.

"There is something in my eye" I said.

"Let me get it" he said, he opened my eye with his finger and blew in it, then I instantly felt better, he stopped blowing then we make eye contact, getting lost in each other's eyes, then he started leaning in then I felt his lips on mine, I didn't back away our lips moved together creating the best kiss ever,then the kiss deepened then he pulled away and whispered "jump" I did so and he held my legs around his waist,and we connected our lips together again, and he held me upstairs our lips still attached, he opened my room door and slammed it closed with his foot. then I knew what was happening. he put me on the bed and started taking our clothes off.

"Zayn" I said.

"Yeah" he held his head up concerned.

"I can't do this" I said looking down, he held my head up looking at me in the eye.

"It's okay, you don't need to" he said. We then sat down on the bed in silence. Well this is awkward.

"um sky, why did you say no when I proposed to you" he asked. I took a deep breath.

"Zayn I don't hate you, it's the opposite I love you, but you have a girlfriend, and you live in England and I can't deal with fame, or be the person that broke you and perrie up and I can't deal with hate." I said almost crying at the end.
he came to me and hugged me until I calmed down.

"Can I ask you something and you have to answer it" he said.

I wonder what is he going to say.