Chapter 1- Who you are.

My life is a complete mess, my father abuses me because my mother died not so long ago and he lost it. My father is an alpha and makes my pack beat me and I'm technically the pack maid.
I don't know why I put up with all of this I guess it's just, I have no where to go and if I had to run away I wouldn't know where to run to.
I got my wolf when I was 14 which is extremely odd because we only suppose to get our wolves when we turn 16 and most females only turn when they meet their mates. But not me I turned when I was 14.
....
Flashback

"Bye everyone thanks for coming." I waved to my leaving guests.

"Great party sweety I think everyone enjoyed it." my mom said hugging me.

"Yeah I hope so," I giggled and hugged her back.

"Oh look at my two beautiful girls," my father said walking towards me and my mother and hugging us both.

"Daddy did you enjoy my party?" I asked him.

"Oh yes hunny it was very fun, who was that boy you were talking to the whole time," he said lifting his dark eyebrow

"Oh John leave the girl alone she's allowed to talk to boys her own age." my mom said looking up at my dad with so much love.

"Mary I was just asking, I have to keep my Angel safe, she's a beautiful young lady and I don't want any boys treating her badly," he said kissing my forehead

I giggled, "hehe love you guys." I hugged both of them and started walking up the stairs, " goodnight I'm tired, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Goodnight sweety," they said in union.
...
Later that night I woke up in a cold sweat, and jumped out of bed, it's like I had no control over my body, "what the hell is happening!"

I tried going back to bed but my legs wouldn't listen, it's like they had a mind of their own.
I was scared if I had to be completely honest. I made my way to our back garden which was the woods.

I got to a huge clearing and spotted something in the bushes a huge black wolf appeared and by the way he smelt he wasn't in our pack and he smelt like a very powerful alpha.

I tired to say something but my mouth stayed shut. 'what the fuck!'

My body didn't seem to take notice of this stranger. I looked at it in the eyes and my heart sped up, I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful green orbs, it's like they were luring me in.

But before I could think what was happening he ran off. Like seriously! He just ran. 'asshole.'

All of a sudden my body jerked upwards and I fell to my knees, my head snapped upwards and i saw the moon above my head, it was almost like it was talking to me. Weird right.

My elbows soon popped and so did my knees and before I could understand what just happened I howled! Like actually howled.

This only meant one thing! I turned, it looked over my shoulder and saw my fur was white! Not just white but like paper white. 'this isn't possible,' I thought to myself

'Oh but hunny it is.' I jumped back from the voice. I didn't see anyone out here.

'You are so cute, I'm not anywhere per say, I'm in your head. I'm your wolf, my name is Cleo, it's nice to meet your Angel.'

'How did this happen! I'm only 14!'

'Yea but you are a very special young girl, but you will find out everything one day, just promise me one thing.' she said in a serious voice

'Uh okay?'

'Do not, and I mean do not tell anyone you have your wolf and that you are a white wolf, they will kill you because as you may know white wolfs don't exist?'

'Yeah I know that, we were taught at a young age that white wolfs don't exist.'

'Thats not true, there was once a white wolf like me and you, her name was storm, she was the most powerful wolf alive, you might know her as the Moon Goddess. She ruled this world and was loved by many and still is, expect now days she doesn't come down as a wolf she stays in the great beyond, people tired killing her because of what she was, so she decided to go where she can watch everyone without having a threat. People fear white wolves and would kill you if they knew what we are so don't tell anyone! Not even Mary and John. Do you understand?'

'I understand Cleo.'

-----

CHAPTER ONE.

Blah

Blah

Blah

Cast...

Lily Collins as Angel Mason
Francisco Lachowski as Aiden Cave
Nick Bateman as Connor Cave
Lucy Hale as Rebecca
Dylan O'Brien as Eddy
Mason Dye as Paul
Liana Liberato as Jennifer
Sara Paxton as Britney