Chapter 2- OH SH*T

I woke up to an annoying beeping sound. I opened my eyes to see my alarm clock flashing. I slammed my fish down onto the alarm clock and it smashed into pieces. Oops.

I saw it was 6:00am, I guess it was time to wake up and make breakfast, or I'll be getting a bad beating today.

I ran to my little dirty bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and changed into some jean shorts that I wear all the time so they are pretty old and a black tank top. I tied my hair up and put on my white sneakers.

I ran up to the kitchen where I saw Sam the chief cooking breakfast.

"Morning Sam." I said putting on my apron.

"Morning Ang, how you doing, are you alright?" That's Sam for you always concerned.

"Well you know. I'm as okay as I'll ever be." I said shrugging as I took out the place mats and laid them on the table.

"I'm here if you ever want to talk." Sam was like a second dad to me, I guess you could say he took over the roll of being my dad when mom died.

"Thank you Sam-" I was cut short

"Well well well look who's awake finally." I rolled my eyes at Ricks comment, Rick was the packs beta, he's beaten me the most out of everyone.

I cast my eyes down and walked out the kitchen to put down the many plates and forks and knifes.

"Don't ignore me you bitch." he said as he hit me across the face causing me to fall to the floor. It didn't hurt but you know I have to keep up the act.

"You are a waste of space and don't deserve to live. You haven't even turned!" He said kicking me in the ribs. Okay that one hurt.

"Enough!" I heard my father say. "We can deal with her later I have more important matters to discuss." He spat out when he looked down at me.

"I'll deal with you later." Rick growled looking down at me

I whimpered and scurried to the kitchen.

'YOU HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!!' Cleo screamed at me.

'Wait what?! Why?!' I said back

'Listen!!'

"So the Rogues say the saw a white wolf on our territory and they coming to attack, they are brining weapons and silver and, we are not going to put up a fight because they said they wouldn't kill any of us if we all just shifted. So that's was we are going to do. And do not question me!"

With that I heard my father retreating.

'We are in deep shit!' I said to Cleo.

---_______---

Cliffhanger 😳

Cast-->

Lily Collins as Angel Mason
Francisco Lachowski as Aiden Cave
Nick Bateman as Connor Cave
Lucy Hale as Rebecca
Dylan O'Brien as Eddy
Mason Dye as Paul
Liana Liberato as Jennifer
Sara Paxton as Britney