Chapter 3- what to do?!

Thanks you guys for all the reads and such I really appreciate it ❤️!

I stood there frozen to the spot. Was it just me or did I just hear my father say he was going to submit to rouges! Is he stupid, this just proves how weak my father is! He doesn't care about his pack he only cares about himself.

'Okay you are wasting time!' Cleo screamed at me.

'Oh would you shut up! I'm trying to think.' I said blocking her out.

"Here you go Angel." Sam said handing me the food to go and place on the table.

I mumbled a quick thanks before putting down all the food which I had to make about 4 trips just to get all the food on the table.

'You know you can't just block me! We are in trouble why are you not running! We should have run a long time ago!' Cleo said.

'Cleo don't you think I know that! My father may hate me but he's the only family I have left. This is the real world where the girl doesn't just run off and finds a new pack! I've never been out this territory! I don't have any place to go, so if you could please stop screaming at me for 2 seconds I would really appreciate it.'

I heard her count to 2 before she started screaming at me again. 'Happy! I didn't scream for 2 seconds. Now as I was sayin-'

I cut her off by zoning her out. I had to figure this out by myself!

I slipped off to my 'bedroom' and grabbed a plastic bag I took from the kitchen. It's not like they would give me a backpack or anything. I looked in a little hole in the wall to see the money I had stolen from almost half the pack members, in total I had stolen about 10 grand from my father without him knowing. And the rest all added up to about 15 grand so all together I had 25 thousand dollars!

I only had the clothes that I was wearing so I didn't have to pack anything. But im not stupid where I would wonder around in wolf form or sleep in wolf form, so I packed my pillow and thin blanket. If the rouges knew about me then word must have gotten around and now the Savages probably know to and are hunting to find me.

I'm not going to go into detail about what a savage, that's a story for another time.

"Angel!! Where are you!" I heard my father scream from upstairs, this pulled me away from my thoughts.

I ran upstairs to the kitchen and found my father standing in the kitchen with his arms crossed.

"Yes Alpha." I said bowing my head which my wolf didn't like at all.

"As you may have heard, rouges will be coming onto our territory. You are 17, and yet you haven't shifted which is a disgrace to our family you are from alpha blood but yet you are to weak and stupid. But you will attend this meeting tomorrow and if you do not shift which I doubt you will they will kill you and you will be off my hands for good. I would have done it my self but that would be cruel. You are dismissed." And with that he walked away...

I watched as my 'father' walked off and didn't even care! He just said how he wanted me to be killed!! I hadn't realized till I heard Cleo say that's it's going to be okay that I was crying.

I wiped my eyes and ran down stairs by now I was fuming. I couldn't stand to be in this house any longer! Fûck them, and with that I grabbed my plastic bag and ran outside. I hadn't realized that it was night. Wow that day was fast!

I looked left and right before crossing the street and running into the forest I didn't shift because people would see me.

Once I was off the territory I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

I breathed a sign of relief. 'See that wasn't so hard now was it!' Cleo said.

'Are you still there!' I groaned

.

As soon as I was out the territory I was hit with sleep and collapsed onto the ground.

I woke up to hear birds chirping and the sunlight on my face which is weird because I have no windows in my room and it's in the basement so how was I suppose to hear birds?

Then all the events from last night came rushing back. I had to get moving and fast! The rouges will be here any minute.

And with that I ran, I ran like my life depended on it, with the rate I was running it felt like I was running away from all my problems. But I'll never be able to run away from those...

By the time night came I was extremely hungry and thirsty. I needed food now, I was feeling extremely dizzy as well.

I stopped running and listened to see if I could hear people, and I did I heard a whole town, thank god! I ran to where my ears were leading me.

I got to the edge of the forest and saw a road and across that road were shops, I ran to the first restaurant I saw and came crashing through the door, everyone stopped eating and looked at me.

I just cast my eyes down and walked to the closest table. I sat down and started reading the menu.

"Hey there can I help you?" Asked a girl around my age who had short black hair and black eyes.

"Eh yeah can I please have 2 hamburgers, a large chips and a strawberry milkshake." I said handing here the menu

"Wow okay, Sure thing, be right back." she said taking the menu and walking away.

The food took exactly 2 minutes! Talk about quick! When I saw the waiter coming with the food I was drooling and my tummy was going crazy.

"There you g-" before she could finish I was stuffing my face.

"Hank ou" I said with a mouth full of food.

"Haha sorry what?" She said laughing at me.

I swallowed and then said, "thank you."

"Oh your welcome, I'm Rebecca by the way, you are?" She said sticking out her hand

"I'm Angel." I said smiling and taking her hand.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, can I ask you something though?" Asked Rebecca

"Uh. okay?"

"Are you okay? Because you came in here looking all crazy and you look, no offense, like you have just been running around in the forest for the past week." she said looking at me sincerely.

"Uh.. I'm.. well.." Damn it!

"Listen if you don't have anywhere to go I have a place, I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind."

'It would be nice to sleep in a bed?' I thought

'Your a wolf! You don't need a bed what you need is to keep moving!' Yelled Cleo.
'Oh and by the way if you used your senses like a proper wolf you would of smelt that she is a wolf!'

"Wait what?!" Woops I guess I said that out loud.

"You know, I don't mind." said Rebecca.

"Oh um okay yeah that would be really nice thank you." I said looking up at her.

"Oh that's great I get off in like 5 minutes, if you wait we can go together and we can go get you some clothes because no offense you look like a hobo." she giggled

I liked this girl already. She was like me, she said what was on her mind.

"Okay great." I was smiling for the first time in ages.

.....
There you go? 😂