Chapter 2

"TRIS!" Christina yells across the pit. Great - she's gonna take me shopping. "TRIS YOU HAVE TO COME SHOPPING WITH ME AND NO MISSY," she says when I start to back away,"YOU AIN'T GONNA GET AWAY THIS TIME!" I chuckle and admit defeat.

"Ok then. Just this once. I guess it is kind of an important occasion. But I give you a limit of 1 hr 30 mins max. Else I ain't going."

"Spoil sport," she lisps at me and drags me to the first shop. It's gonna be a long hour-and-half...

Luckily, Christina kept to her word and didn't take more than an hour-and-a-half to go shopping. Thank goodness!  Anyway now I have got a heap of clothes and have no idea what to wear. I am surprised that Christina hasn't stayed with me to aid my "terrible fashion sense" but anyways, I remember Zeke's warning and decide to wear most of them. My outfit consists of a black crop top, a grey skater skirt, a half see through black vest top with grey polka dots, a black leather jacket and my black converses . I hear a knock on the door and guess it's Christina.  My guess is correct and without waiting for an answer, she comes charging into the room babbling about how my hair and makeup should be done. There really is no escape is there? Sighing, I slump down onto my chair and she curls my hair and spends ages on my makeup that I am "not allowed to see until it's done." I mean do love Christina and everything but honestly sometimes... Anyway - after what feels like 2 hours - she is finished and she whisks me off to the party, giving me only the fleeting chance to look at my new appearance.

*At Zeke's house...*

Uriah POV

Tris and Christina walk in late so I yell, "WHAT KEPT YOU - PANSYCAKES!" This comment recieves a general rolling of eyes and fake tutting. My bro, Zeke, says "So... are you guys ready for the toughest game ever of CaNdOr Or DaUnTlEsS!" So I decide to go "DUN DUN DUUUUUN!" Which gets a lot of laughs. Zeke now says,"As I was saying, for anyone who doesn't know the rules, if you pick candor, you have to anwer the question that we ask you and if you pick dauntless you must do the dare we tell you to. Everyone ok with that? And failure to do these things we ask of you will result in the removing of one garment of yours (not including shoes or socks). Everyone clear? Let the game begin..." I applaud his speech because for a dauntless, that was pretty good. Zeke stares daggers at me so I stop and try my best to look apologetic when really - I want to cry with laughter. Zeke spins the bottle and it lands on me. Fantastic...

Tris POV

I am making up a few tales about where Tobias might be when Zeke spins the bottle and it lands on Uriah. Zeke gives a merciless look of revenge and Uriah looks slightly frightened - I don't blame him! "Candor or dauntless?" Said Zeke making a very good impression of Eric. I don't laugh because I guess that to do well in this - it's best to stay on everyone's good side. Uriah replies, "Dauntless - I AIN'T NO PANSYCAKE!" That's not a good look on Zeke's face. "I dare you to twerk in the face of the first person you see then pick up their hand and kiss it and then slap them in the face. Who wants to be the witness?" I shoot my hand up into the air so Zeke hands me the camera and we go outside. And the first person we see walking straight at us is TOBIAS!

Uriah's face flushes as I press record and nod my head. He pushes his butt as near to Tobias as he can and I enjoy the look of sheer astonishment on my boyfriend's face. He must know about the party as he isn't completely bewildered when Uriah gets down on one knee, grabs his hand and kisses it. Uriah gives me a big grin and turns around and slaps Tobias hard on his cheek. I stop the recording and rush over to him. I inhale his fresh scent and he wraps his arms around my waist. "We should probably head in there now - I have done my dare!" Uriah says sounding annoyed and still quite surprised. I guess the idea of us being together hasn't quite registered yet.

Tobias joins the circle - next to me - Uriah spins the bottle and it lands on himself. He spins it again and it lands on Tobias. Before the question is even asked, I know him well enough to be sure that he will definitely pick dauntless. And he does. "I dare you to walk over to any girl - that is not Tris - and make out with them." I see Tobias' expression turn to anger but he closes his eyes and walks over to Marlene. He kisses her for long enough to make sure the brothers can't object and I get jealous when I see it even though I know it's just a dare. Then he walks back to his place and we kiss like never before and when he pulls away, he rests his arm around my shoulders. I have really missed him. "We didn't need you guys to prove a point. We already knew you were inseperable..." My cheeks redden and Tobias chuckles. I lean my head against his shoulder and get lost him. In how much I love him. In the fact I could never love anyone more than I love him.

Tobias POV

I spin the bottle and it points to Christina so I say, "Christina, candor or dauntless?"

"Candor"

"PANSYCAKE!!!!!!!"

"REALLY URIAH!!!!!!"

"Ok guys - we get it - Christina, what is your most embarrassing fear?"

She immediately removes her leather jacket to reveal a skin tight, v-neck, white t-shirt. She will always be a candor. Anyways, well that was dull. She grabs the bottle, flips it into the air, catches it and spins it on it's lid. It faces Will.

Tris POV

After Christina's impressive display, the bottle finally points towards Will.

"Will, candor or dauntless?" She aks him, her eyes wandering from his eyebrows to his eyes, his nose and finally his mouth.

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to play 7 mins in heaven with me." She blushes, they link their hands and walk into Zeke's bedroom in silence. Uriah puts a timer on for 7 minutes and me, Zeke, Uriah, Lynne, Marlene, Shauna and Tobias crowd round the keyhole waiting for the moment we can barge in on them. A very low series of beeps come from the timer so we quietly open the door and file into the room. After about another minute, Zeke clears his throat and the love birds immediately snap out of it looking very embarrassed.  We all burst out laughing and escort them back to the living room. After another few hours of candor or dauntless (leaving me in just my crop top and skirt) we decide it has gotten rather late, so we head back to our apartments. I am turning the key in the lock when I feel someone taping on my shoulder...

A/N Who do you think it is? Will Tris be ok?

I really hope you enjoyed this and thanks so much for reading it!!!!!!!

Please feel free to leave suggestions or comment on this fanfic. It is my first one so I would really appreciate all advice you could give.

Yolo :)

Lolakitten134 xx