eXposed

Silver's eyes blazed as she sensed the tires and the other vibrations through the waters and puddles that were in a few miles radius of her and the rest.

"Getting anything?" Eclipse asks for the 12th time this minute, and Silver looked at him.

"Yeah. Getting the rather seriously hard to resist urge to break a nose that's right behind me."

She said. "Working on it." John, or Thunderbird said, looking around as he used his powers.

"You really think she's here man? I mean was she not just two miles far away from here?" Eclipse said.

"Can I please just break this nose? Just this one time please?" Silver asks, and Eclipse stared at her.

"Shut it Hydro." Eclipse said, and Silver punched him in the stomach hard, and he grunted.

"She's close."

John said, and Eclipse gritted his teeth at his vague response, and then Silver let a sigh escape.

"I mean, closer then the last time that she was close?" Eclipse offered, as she heard Polaris chuckle.

"She's moving... strangely." John said, and Polaris stepped forward into the conversation as he stood up.

Silver's eyes flashed icy blue.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he likes keeping us out in the cold." Polaris said. "Shut up." Silver said.

"What did you say?"

Polaris asked, her hands going green.

"I just found her. John?" Silver said, and John crouched next to her, and he looked at her. "You sure?"

He said, and he looked at the same building, and nodded. "Let's go." He said, and Silver smirked.

"Told you."

She said, and John smiled at him.

"We bring you on every rainy day, and we'll nearly double our forces within a week."

He said, nudging her arm as they jogged towards the building. John broke the door open quickly, and Silver went in with him, as Polaris and Eclipse went the other way.

"There's trouble."

John said, and Silver lowered her head. "Crap. They're coming for all of us now."

She said, and John looked at her. "Hey you'll be okay. Just stay with us, you're one of us you know the drill." He said.

Silver nodded, and her hands shook, and the sky full of rain began to shake and harden into hail. "Silver."

John said, and she looked down. "I need you to go Hailstorm." He said, and she nodded.

"Get them out, I'll meet you back at the base." She said, but then Lorna got into the middle of the fight.

The hail then began to blow right into the faces of the cops, and they yelled a blinded few.

"Go!" Marcos shouted, exploding with light, as Lorna and Silver ran off. "Go! Now!"

Silver shouted shoving the new mutant ahead of her, as John opened the van for her.

Then a gunshot went off and Marcos shouted in pain, as he now bled light from his arm. "Marcos!"

Lorna shouted, and her rage got the better of her as she began to try and kill the policeman that had shot him.

"Lorna no!" Marcos screamed, as she went down from the shockers and the tasers as they took her away from us.

Silver grabbed Marcos, and dragged him into the van, as John drove away quickly.

Silver looked at her hands, as they shook, as she clenched them shut and the rain began to fall around them harder.

"Come on. Let's get you home." John said, and they drove off. Silver walked in, and duct-taped the wound on the shoulder of Marcos.

"I'm alright." He insisted. "Your welcome." Silver murmured, and he sighed.

"We can't take that risk." John said, and Silver nodded slightly, and she looked at him. "Darren."

She said, and her eldest brother crushed her in a hug, and she looked at him, and he looked at her.

"Hey. He's not the only one." Silver looked behind her as her twin brother appeared, and she hugged him.

"Hey TJ." She said, and Christian walked into the room, and crushed his older sister in a hug.

"Are you ever going to accept that I might get hurt a time or two?" Silver said, and Christian pulled away.

"Nope." He said, and Silver sighed at him. "Good to see all four of you back together."

John said, and Darren shook hands with him, and Christian punched him in the shoulder gently for him.

"Hey! We got a situation." One of the many fellow mutants said, as Silver's eyes flashed blue, as she walked out.

Silver went in front of the TV, and she raised her eyebrows. "Two mutants as a team attacked a high school..." And she punched the wall hard.

"Hey! It wasn't your fault." John said, moving to stand between her and the wall.

"I should've been there. I went to that high school, before I was exposed as a mutant. We all did."

Silver said, and Darren hugged her quickly, and then the other two came up behind her quietly, looking for a bit of comfort from one another.

"Alright. You four are on the watch for any more mutant attacks, just like this one. I'm on radio and phones. Report.. anything when you find it." John said.

"Got it." Silver said, and the four disappeared, walking out of the base, now completely invisible thanks to TJ's air powers and abilities.

"TJ can you get me up there?" Silver asked, looking up at a rooftop and her twin sighed. "What am I, a crane?"

He asks, but he did as she suggested, and she leapt up, and he pushed hard, and she landed on a fire escape a few feet below the roof. "Thanks."

She said, and he nodded slightly, as she climbed up the rest of the way on the side of the building.

Her phone rang, and it was John.

"What?" She asks, and the rain had now stopped by now. "We found out who they are. The two new mutants. Andy and Lauren Strucker." He said.

"I'll be right there."

She said, and hung up on John. "We know who they are. Get the car, we're meeting them." Silver said.