rX

Silver ran towards the streets where they were, and she charged at the fed agents. "Hey!"

She shouted, and they open fired at her, as she swept her hand up, and a wall of water crashed over them all.

"Silver!" John shouted.

"Go!"

She yelled at him, and he dove hard into the swiftly closing portal, along with the others.

Silver dove through along with her siblings, and smashed into the wall, or so she thought, before it was moving.

"Oh god John sorry." She said, and heard a heart-breaking scream from the new girl, and Silver saw that her father had now been left behind.

"Hey. Where's my dad?" Lauren Strucker asked Blink in a rather accusing tone of voice.

Blink's eyes rolled back in her head, as Silver shook her head. "Pulse very high, abnormal heart rate. Clearly she overstretched herself."

She said. "No kidding." Darren said, and now everyone had turned into a bit of a John interrogation now.

"Where are we?" Mrs Strucker asked, and John looked at her. "We're at our Headquarters." John said.

"Where's our dad?!" Andy shouted at him. "We have to go back!" His sister, Lauren shouted at the same time.

"Hang on!"

John said, and Mrs Strucker looked at him. "Hang on? You need us... to hang on? My husband is in that warehouse, we can't just leave him there!"

She shrieked.

"We need to go back for him!" Andy shouted. "He was shot, we need to get help for him."

Lauren said, also looking at John now.

"Alright. That's enough." Silver said, standing up quickly, as now Darren and Marcos took Blink downstairs.

"Listen, even if we could get back, it is a very bad idea. I know, that you want to help your dad, but that is suicide. It won't help him at all if all of us die."

John said, and Silver looked at Darren and his palm flickered with flame and TJ had appeared again with a cup.

Silver held out her hand, and the water from outside flowed into the cup, and he gave it to Marcos.

"Give her some space." Marcos said, as Blink fainted and Silver crouched as a blue flash came across her eyes.

"What are you doing?!" Lauren snapped, and TJ restrained her with Darren.

"My sister knows what she's doing now. You should trust us." He said and she stopped fighting him.

"I could take the temperature down for her, absorb it but she could go into shock." Silver said and looked at John who shook his head.

"We can't risk it." He said, and Silver nodded, and suddenly Darren stepped back quickly.

"Her temperature is spiking. A lot."

He says, as John was upstairs now talking with another mutant, who sounded a bit pissed.

"John!" Darren yelled, and the latter ran down the stairs, and Blink sent a wave of energy and Silver grimaced.

"Bring down her temperature Hydro, now." He said, and Silver nodded and she put her hand on Blink's forehead.

Suddenly, she cried out, and yanked her hand away from Blink's forehead and John caught her quickly, and she shook her head.

"She's burning up..." Darren said, and looked at Silver, who was shaking and her eyes flashed between icy blue and normal brown.

"The heat... it's too much for Silver to handle. I'll have to absorb it first." He said and suddenly, Lauren looked up.