KuroTsuki

-Tsukishima's POV-

I sighed as I lay on my bed.

"What to do today.. There's no classes and there isn't any volleyball training either."

I rolled over and looked at my desk which has my headphones on it. I got up and say down at my desk and started listening to music.

I guess I fell asleep because next thing I knew, I'm dreaming about the training camp.

Everything was normal except for Kuroo. Kuroo seemed to be watching me a lot more than I had noticed. It's like I'm watching this as myself, but not myself. Like I'm being controlled.

It's after hours and everyone had already gone to bed. I tried to talk asleep in the room, but couldn't. I sat up and put on my glasses and looked around. Everyone was asleep.

I got up slowly and quietly trying not to wake anyone. Once I had left the room, I started walking around the place.

I noticed gym #3 was open and the lights were on. Feeling curious, I peeked my head in through the door. What I saw was not what I had expected.

There were 2 things happening. 1 was Kuroo was practicing his spiking and tossing by himself. And 2, Bokuto and Akaashi were in the corner on top of each other doing God knows what.

I was about to turn around and leave when Bokuto had the audacity to yell, out loud, "Hey Tsukishima!!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, Kuroo instantly stopped and looked towards my direction. He ended up smacking himself with the ball, but oh well.

I looked away and sighed. This is gonna be very troublesome.

I heard Kuroo start to say, "Hey Tsuki, wanna block for me?"

I looked over at him then at the couple in the corner.

"Sure."

I walked over and stood on the opposite side of the net. 

He looked at me and did his stupid signature grin. I have no clue as to why, but my heart just started beating very fast.

I ignored my fluttering heart and looked away. Tch.

"Hurry up and get ready or I'm leaving."

After that, he was about to set up for a spike, but stopped.

"Eheh.. I need a setter"

I stared at him and groaned. I looked over towards the couple on the floor.

"Hey lovebirds, get up and practice with us."

They looked at be dumbfounded but eventually got up.

"Sure, we'll help, but you and Kuroo have to be on the same team."

I glared at Akaashi, but eventually agreed to the idea. Kuroo seemed way too excited to be on the same side as me.

I got in my stance to block and waited.

-Time skip to the final play -

It was the last play and it was our serve. Kuroo server and it went over the net. I saw Akaashi jump up to get the ball, but his stance was weird. He looked like we was gonna do a setter dump, but I waited and watched Bokuto.

Bokuto was watching the ball and eventually ran up towards the net. I immediately ran over to where Bokuto was and jumped to block. He swung his arm with so much force, it kinda spooked me.

I successfully blocked it, but just barely. Kuroo and I won, but I had doubled over in pain. Kuroo was in the middle of his victory mode, but then noticed something was wrong.

He immediately ran over to me and asked we what was wrong.

I stood up and showed him my left arm. He looked down and his faced turned into one of fear of horror. My arm was twisted and bent in different directions.

"Is it that bad?"

He looked at me and immediately grabbed me and ran straight to the nurse's office. She was (strangely) awake and forced me inside once she saw what was wrong.

Kuroo had to wait outside, but I'm willing to bet he heard my screams of agony.

-10 minutes later -

Kuroo came back inside once the nurse had given him access. He walked over to me and say down. As he looked at me, I noticed there were tears in his eyes.

I looked at him with pity and sympathy. The nurse had left at this point.

"God damn it Tsuki, you scared me."

I rolled my eyes. "Why would you care about someone like me?"

I didn't hear any response, instead I felt something. His lips were on mine, kissing me. I widened my eyes in shock, but after a few moments he wouldn't give it up.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Our lips fitting together like two pieces in a puzzle. It quickly became a heated make out session and we pulled away, trying to get out breaths back.

He looked me dead in the eyes, and said in the most angelic voice I've ever heard, "I love you."

I was about to respond, but then I awoke the sound of my alarm playing through my headphones. I turned it off and sighed. I thought back to the dream and felt my face get hot. I smiled softly and thought,

Am I really in love with Nekoma's captain?